3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
klarionov 14.02.20 01:18 pm

How much time is needed for passage? (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

The people who write how much time was spent on the passage ?
27 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agaress 14.02.20

An outcast coming soon on PC,I would like to know from those who have played,how much time is passing?

K
Kol55 14.02.20

Agaress
And are you in a rush? The more the better so any game.

A
Agaress 14.02.20

want to know in advance

H
HoganHog 14.02.20

Adage
And you lean into the story and swim on the seas, the waves and the duration will be eternal!

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 14.02.20

If you want complete 100% for acinitiates, it will be 70-90 hours.

m
monetkin 14.02.20

If you do not particularly distracted by palocci and exploring, 5 hours.

m
mrdimon72 14.02.20

AC BF---playing fun--slowly at 100% for about 4 months--what a pleasure--not just for 3 days to run a story and then all the forums great game

K
Kol55 14.02.20

mrdimon72
That's right, like there are people who are 3 days really easy to show off then what they say they are nerds.

k
kalek 14.02.20

I personally do not write off with the passing game , personally expect outcast to be a story gorgeous gameplay changed ,happy new opportunities ,new subject of the series in General waiting game ))))

m
mrdimon72 14.02.20

cripples
that's right-the pleasure of the entire pleasure from the game

k
kalek 14.02.20

mrdimon72
you're right ;)

a
aMBre11a 14.02.20

Black Flag on passage was about 35-40 hours with this fleet and with 100% synchronization.
Outlaw I think would be about 25-30 hours since realized the shorter of the 5 chapters than in Black Flag,and jobs there a little smaller.
It will be better than Black Flag at times,one might even say that the Outcast is brought to mind and improved Black Flag)

A
Agaress 14.02.20

aMBre11a
Thank you.

d
danielka23 14.02.20

Black Flag leaked a week before release. Maybe this part will merge before March 10?

A
Aston Bill 14.02.20

aMBre11a
Brought to mind? And what exactly in your opinion? If with a pirate theme, judging by the gameplay, again - ships-lombardzhini, the ship of the hero - the terminator omorashi all life on the seas, the inability to change ships, in fact the lack of ship career. Only Morrigan mast now three instead of two - like beway frigate. And the ship itself more powerful on the count of combat power.... As a fan of Corsairs I Blag Flag largely seemed unreal conditional....Stew will think the same exclusion. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm happy.

a
aMBre11a 14.02.20

Bill Aston
By this I mean that many jobs familiar with Black Flag was redesigned to be more fun to play and redesigned for new gameplay.
Pirate theme I love the Black Flag held several times,was a nice sail on the boats and wield 2 swords)) And then almost the exact same game,only for the opposite side of the coin,the more it will close all the spaces after Black Flag but before the events of the 3rd part and before the events of Unity
All the disadvantages that you listed.. they you can close your eyes. The game was as good as Black Flag and Rogue) This is purely my opinion)

-
-SlashuuR- 14.02.20

the inability to change ships
Why do I need this.

t
treffff 14.02.20

Guys, how many parts(chapters) in this game?

p
padrepepe 14.02.20

For me the plot is not important just like to run the world, pobochki only the most interesting perform.

A
Aston Bill 14.02.20

aMBre11a
And I'm not saying at all that BF is the game sucks. It is an arcade on the sea and about pirates played. And I took her by nearly 100 percent, particularly the legendary ships. But the one who played the corsairs, one way or another can afford to compare...and anyway such questions arise as you progress. And why do the ships fly? Why fight conventional? Where nafig real buckshot and barshots? I just would be happy if this appeared in the BF and added new colors.