3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pohabych 14.02.20 01:19 pm

Error appcrash (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day! After installing the game, when it starts crashes error appcrash. In the photo below give the characteristics of the laptop. Request-especially sneakers do not rush, I did not realize in hardware etc that "retired" to take. If you have created an extra theme and this already, I apologize.
12 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ely Maze 14.02.20

not the topic but what dusty laptop

A
Aleksandr6769 14.02.20

game left or license if the first then try the other upload,can AntiVir some files as a virus count

P
Pohabych 14.02.20

Ely Maze
There is, repair home. Already clean

P
Pohabych 14.02.20

error igd10umd64.dll no viruses. the file is present . in the stationary game goes.the laptop refuses

D
Devilgroup87 14.02.20

Phobic
Install DirectX, update graphic driver. Plus installation(update), NET framework, Microsoft Visual C++2013 redist
A second very common cause of occurrence of an event problem APPCRASH — Cyrillic characters (Russian letters) in the name of the folder or folder path.
Finally she game compatibility with Windows. Maybe even it helps.

D
Devilgroup87 14.02.20

Phobic
And even better would be to update all the Windows, until the third service pack. And everything is working as it should.

P
Pohabych 14.02.20

updated DirectX, NET framewor,Microsoft Visual C++2013 redist. the way English is tested.As for wind to think of it,the map will check again

D
Devilgroup87 14.02.20

Phobic
Just on account of the Windows and think don't even need. Many games for some reason this does not work, however the Witcher in the list of the broken see for the first time.

P
Pohabych 14.02.20

who went to the manufacturer's website ,Windows 7 sp1 the other not. the upgrade is permanent,the Windows official. at the moment there is an update. to demolish and put something else is not an option,a work laptop,ranging from 1C to other needed programs,to reinstall the long song

D
Devilgroup87 14.02.20

Phobic
Well, he won't service pack 3, it's just an update for 2017. Windows 7 x64 SP1 rus update.v.2017 as it's called.

P
Pohabych 14.02.20

Got it, Thanks everyone! I try to understand.

P
Pohabych 14.02.20

never won,the error is the same.updated all Windows drivers cards, of the library . checked again for viruses-clean. he need not understand