3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MakeHtosh 14.02.20 01:19 pm

Problems with the game (Forza Horizon 3)

Write once iron is not weak.The bottom line is I bought the game after downloading immediately began dancing with a tambourine,the game crash before start and then some how I went to the game but after every 15-30 minutes were departures.Not a lot of play to score the game,a couple of months decided to go for a ride but now it again does not start.Delved into the whole Internet and nothing helps.Can anyone give good advice I will be glad of any tips.
9 Comments
Sort by:
H
Huanita 14.02.20

To return to the store you can?
Or after unpacking warranty type disappears?

M
MakeHtosh 14.02.20

Juanita
game purchased in the Windows store,and the beginning kind of worked through time,happened son for two hours in a row played without crashes

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 14.02.20

MakeHtosh
even if the iron has written!

M
MakeHtosh 14.02.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
i7-8700K,the RAM 32(2666),GTX1060-6GB

H
Huanita 14.02.20

MakeHtosh
It's Weird............the computer looks powerful

M
MakeHtosh 14.02.20

Juanita
So it is not in power but in Windows the way yesterday and stupidly started the game then after 2 hours no more runs, the game lives its own life

H
Huanita 14.02.20

MakeHtosh
What other games are coming...or the same problem?

k
killka747 14.02.20

as I recall, the missions during the game are treated with vertical sync, but if it crashes during startup (there is a picture it crashes without an error) then output two: re-install the xbox app (temporary solution, will still crash sooner or later), or making the front Windows of the app with a pin code. dunno why, but that last method got rid of all the problems with missions for six months and did not see them

M
MakeHtosh 14.02.20

Juanita
with others no problem