3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZoreX449 14.02.20 01:19 pm

Holes in Things (Diablo 2)

People but is possible in the grey or white stuff in the fifth act of making a sq make not one but several holes ie in white shit making normal kV 1 make a hole on the nightmare 1 nachelle hole and 1 hole in one and the same thing?
50 Comments
Sort by:
d
drf 14.02.20

gray, or white things in the fifth act is almost always done the maximum number of holes :)

m
mad wolf 14.02.20

almost always done
more precisely - in white there is always done the maximum number of holes vozmozhnyh for clothes based on its ilvl and type

a detailed table of how many clothes a maximum of the hole - here: http://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Sockets

d
drf 14.02.20

I know, I was in a scrap to write a lot :)

K
KeepTheLife 14.02.20

the same rags can socitity only 1 time(and that is if it had no holes)

m
mad wolf 14.02.20

I know it
Yes, about you, I somehow didn't doubt me for those who will read them wrote.

O
Obsessed 14.02.20

..and if you need to get a random number of sockets - there are cube recipes for the respective items.

these items can only be normal, not broken, not worn, not cracked and not SUPERIOR (it is sad) and white/grey. for body armor, weapons, helmets and shields there are 4 separate recipes:
1 Tal rune + 1 Thul rune + perfect Topaz + armor
1 Ral rune + 1 Amn rune + perfect amethyst + weapon
1 Ral rune + 1 Thul rune + perfect sapphire + helmet
1 Tal rune + 1 Amn rune + perfect ruby + shield
and two recipes to improve the quality of the object from the broken to normal (one for weapons, one for any armor - shields, helmets, ...):
1 Eld rune + 1 chipped stone + weapons, low quality
1 El rune + 1 chipped stone + armor low quality
then the subject begins to come under the condition that the first 4 recipes, that is, can receive a random number of sockets up to the maximum. works once, essno.

m
mad wolf 14.02.20

and two recipes to improve the quality of the subject
And a side effect of both recipes recovery is to reset the ilvl to 1
ie for example be restored Archon Plate (or Dusk) can't be punched more than 3 holes - i.e., the more useful it is blocked in Cuba, and Laruka.

d
drf 14.02.20

for example a restored Archon Plate (or Dusk) can't be punched more than 3 holes

hmm. at least in the restored monarch larzuk punched 1 hole, as it should be, because ilvl=1
I think that ap/dusk will be the same situation - 1 hole :)

b
boris-888 14.02.20

ZoreX449
very good pokes holes in things the blacksmith in act 5-just find or buy a white thing right size-so that it will fit all the holes as you need-and do it---I like after the first act at the witch needed was a stick with 4 holes-could not find-I bought a fighting stick white in the second act took to the blacksmith has a staff with 4 holes-I think he 6 will do just the right thing need to bring---did not like-kontrl viola shares(without leaving the location)and as if nothing did can be repeated again(this way works on almost all

r
redoolf 14.02.20

boris-888, very valuable information! I think ZoreX449 eight and a half years, was waiting for your post. It is very good that you were able to find this thread and reply.

S
Sweety_Mustard 14.02.20

The maximum number of holes - a heinous lie! I still protest =) In the basic/ essential clothes sawing holes depending on ilvl - toe St if this is for example the monarch, but knocked a 5-nm act - not the fact that bahnet 4 socket. The formulas I have - I will not look.

r
redoolf 14.02.20

the vile lie!...The formulas I have - I will not look
In the third post of the topic set, even the reference given, where all the formulas are painted.

not the fact that bahnet it 4 socket
Fact. White monarchs with ilvl < 41 does not happen, no matter where to beat. Therefore, specifically in monarchs Lasucom always breaks 4 socket.

but embossed in act 5 nm
In act 5 of nm level mobs enough to in any there broken armor Lasry max punched holes.

m
minovalo 14.02.20

again
Priceless and has no Statute of limitations.

l
lait_one 14.02.20

passed
passed wrote:
ago.
- not correctly written. it is necessary to Paisano of diagnosti. ))

D
DELETEEND 14.02.20

direci things sore subject! to shit on your dushi.. take a chance 1 juice in the afics mechnics on the rare. on Lod

O
Orbyko 03.11.21

redoolf
Sir, today the monarch knocked out on Hella in the 3rd act, and on your advice gave Larzuk and he made 3 sockets instead of the 4x I needed. Now it's rubbish. Thanks for the advice.

O
Obsessed 03.11.21

Orbyko, sho, do you think he reads? ..shot ;-)

p
passed 03.11.21

Orbyko
Either very thick, or someone normalized first with a cube, dropping ilvl to 1.

B
Beast. 03.11.21

Sho there about holes. The hole is in your opera, and tse holes)))

A
Archon guard 03.11.21

DELETEEND wrote:
holes in things are a sore point! shit on your dusgs .. remove the chance of 1 juice in the mechnix affix on the rarks. on Loda,
but then there will be very less suffering))
once he proposed a proposal so that there was also less suffering, but alas, this is unacceptable,
but you can recall - you need to add 1 more mechanics 1 socket which will fall out (but not always) in catching up to the first on rarqs and then rarqs will be possible with 1-2-3 sockets, and those with 3 will have 2 fewer affixes because most of the enti will be spent on michanics,
Yes, suffering will remain and rarki with adny sockets, but this suffering will be diluted with a more increased chance of 2 socket rarcs appearing and the appearance of an incredible miracle with 3 sockets, which for all sorts of tiaras and tiaras you yourself understand is very divine (2 skills 20 fkr 30 frv 3 juice !!)
but on magick stir up a thread ritseptus Tipo "Kals Visp floodlight + excellent skull + magic = vesch tazhe vesch with 3 sockets," Visp rarely falls and prick holes everywhere anywhere will not be
ps
what is there on the clock in 2021, well, somewhere closer to the appearance of resurectid remasterides in 2041, it is possible ... although no, it will not be original, its mother will have a MOD, no one will go for this, suffer only according to the canon