3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malenik 14.02.20 01:19 pm

About-optimization. (NieR: Automata)

Why optimization is shit ?
Schedule miserable, with the drawdown to 45-40/30-day, no smoothing 60 with DIPS to 57-50, what does that mean ? With this shitty column and another drawdown on MSI Gaming GTX 1060 X 6GB ? Is that even legal ?
15 Comments
Sort by:
J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 14.02.20

Igor Malenic
With FAR-ohms or no?

I
Igor Malenik 14.02.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper
Ran without FAR, but the program in the game folder is.

J

Igor Malenic
Try FAR th hell knows. I have 780 the old woman, but subsidence was not that the pirates that license. And you always have drawdowns or in certain some places or for certain activities?

X
XoJloD 14.02.20

Igor Malenic
well, the answer is - the game is not correctly consumes resources of the PC and the game is denovo
it's two key problems

I
Igor Malenik 14.02.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper
Yes, in principle, randomly, in the very first free loc where the grass and the deer, there is General horror at the fps happens...
The full configuration of my computer:
MSI Gaming GTX 1060 X 6GB
i5-4670
8GB RAM.
Like everything should not just fly around with such miserable grafon, and even stable to go to 120 fps...but apparently optimized the port on the PC via the developed ass...

X
XoJloD 14.02.20

Igor Malenic
but to complain I need)) I so generally it was 10-20 fps with FAR
but I passed the game

X
XoJloD 14.02.20

Igor Malenic
there's too poorly done port from the console, the same rendering of shadows works per kilometer and no FAR fashion shadows use a complex method render

J

Igor Malenic
Igor Malenich wrote:
even stable to go to 120 fps
There is a lock on 60 fps as I recall. I do remember on my old PERC(FX-4320 4.0 Ghz) when the percent to 100% loaded, I caught a freeze and the fps jumped up to 50-55 and then back to a stable 60. When the percents changed, it's gone, I don't know maybe I'm a lucky man, but I did not have it SAG on one boss just fps was falling, well, vidyuhi, there is a strong load on it due to the large number of objects.
My sister actually plays for the config 5-year-old(if not more): FX-6350 3.5 Ghz, MSI GTX 760 2gb, 8 gb RAM. She without FAR-and in some locations fps jumped 55-60, with FAR-om was a stable 60.(Her monitor 19 inch WXGA(1366x768)).
I can only advise FAR, and try to run in various screen modes(full screen, windowed mode, etc.). Good luck!

g
gennaz 14.02.20

Igor Malenic
with the drawdown to 45-40/30
Really weird to your system drawdown fps to 30 fps,even on my previous system this was not.
Spoiler

I
Igor Malenik 14.02.20

gennaz
Well, too Yes, it is smooth and even up to 20 drawdown, without smoothing, but at high 45-40 fps, and somewhere 36-37 slipped...a gesture.
Will try later with farom to play.

L
Leonn_24 14.02.20

this hat comrades, play HD 6870 1gb, and only on a resolution of 1024x768 and all low get more or less stable 30фпс with occasional drawdowns up to 24K.with
gigs on the card does not play normally and Yes, for this level of graphics optimization is very bad and all because of sewn and voracious global illumination
far some reason does not work on the pirates tried and codex and cpy are two different versions of far but it stupidly doesn't
someone has at least some optimization tips?

A
Agent Nomad 14.02.20

Leonn_24 wrote:
this hat comrades, play HD 6870 1gb, and only on a resolution of 1024x768 and all low get more or less stable 30фпс with occasional drawdowns up to 24K.with
Leonn_24 wrote:
someone has at least some optimization tips?
Yes, there is good advice that will help 100%, this upgrade system to run the game on a calculator and complaining that she is not or frieze is nonsense, the game is still 2017, Yes optimizirovan not vanak, but on normal systems 120 fps gives no problems

N
Nik_Fray 14.02.20

The people and the problem with the full screen still, bought a couple of days ago and do not know of headlights to put it? )
Gtx 970 ay 7 and 16 operatives
60 frames is less than when the anti-aliasing on full
I want more performance
like to 30 sinking

S
Slipnot6 14.02.20

Nik_Fray
Yes, put headlights, otherwise you can not cope with the bug of full-screen mode. You performance will help, there .ini file tweak one parameter (associated with a range of lighting) and all.
Patches, at least on the PC ,and was not, so no matter what, pirates or litsuha - in both cases you will have to use FAR.
Well, don't put smoothing more than 2, it's MSAA is the most ruthless to iron the type of smoothing.

N
Nik_Fray 14.02.20

Thank you! )