3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
evansir 14.02.20 01:20 pm

Open the game and the icon will appear (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Hello!
During the game, especially when traveling in a transport game hangs tightly and a download indicator appears(and can not download) at the bottom right, in the form of spinning sign of Batman. A little twist, the game rasviet and pass nnoe in a number of ways, history repeats itself. If a lot or fast, the same thing happens. Who faced, what could it be?

Computer:
Intel Core i5-7400
nVidia GTX1060 3G
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dim4ik126 14.02.20

the primary testing areas. WMS operatives if VRAM is enough. or settings to lower costs. in particular textures

L
Lucky_M4n 14.02.20

cool you your iron described, the RAM is missing?

t
taunsend 14.02.20

License...

B
BoBaIIyTuH 14.02.20

evansir
If you're trying to play on ultra, then you should lower the graphics settings. Game for ultra settings requires 4.5 Gb of VRAM.

e
evansir 14.02.20

I apologize that not everything is described:
Of RAM 8GB one strap
Game installed on HDD

Playing on medium, the strip of the amount of video memory green.

Strange how the Witcher 3 is played on ultra + HD mod reworked, all smooth and no freezes.

But in Resident evil last similar situation, while I sin on the videocard, it's new, Asus dual gtx1060 3g.

Who faced with similar, please help

t
taunsend 14.02.20

evansir
Strange as the fact that you have no license.

z
zagruzon 14.02.20

taunsend
and maybe that's the problem, I'm litsuhu 770 on the map without lags and freezes chase

u
u3epJlu 14.02.20

So it depends on the night. I too, at first was working bad, then without any manipulation and changes became to work normally. But Yes, looks like a problem with the RAM. 8 gigs is certainly not enough, but I think this game need more. The engine is old, squeezed out all the juice, and requires a lot.

e
evansir 14.02.20

u3epJlu
She eats no more than 5 GB of RAM I have, because it seems to be enough. Maybe speed is not enough, but also why.

e
evansir 14.02.20

A problem precisely not in the videocard, put a gtx660 today, it's the same as it was before.
Theoretically the processor is not to blame.
Remains RAM and hard drive.

What is your opinion?

e
evansir 14.02.20

Latest news:
Changed video card to gtx1060 6Gb, now the game must go on ultra settings.

But the problem is most likely RAM, 8GB not enough for medium-high settings

e
evansir 14.02.20

The last answer, the problem was found, apparently the HDD is to blame. Using the monitoring from MSI Afterburner, I managed to understand that the game does not load the videocard on 100%, and CPU. RAM does not exceed 7ГБ.
When around the city, you can see that the engine does not have time to load the texture, frieze, loads in addition, and lasts. Similar problem in other games.
In the same witch, when everything is on ultra (sharpness too), not prosidaet FPS below 30 frames, even though the download of the video card and CPU 100% and felt the brakes, apparently, is to blame the HDD, which can not cope with the impact of the textures and data.

Strange, I'll look for how to check 100%.

Maybe this post will help someone.

A
Alamut95 14.02.20

evansir
Just the game optimization at the bottom of the sea

4SVBenny 14.02.20

What ? Has anyone found a solution to this problem ?

Z
ZED_ZOOM 14.02.20

Solved the problem?