3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toreno 14.02.20 01:22 pm

Issues (Overlord)

Questions about the game Overlord, not related to the questions on the passage and technical issues.

102 Comments
Sort by:
t
tugoff 14.02.20

Kill me , do not understand what Questions about the game are different from the issues the passage ))

n
night warrior 14.02.20

How to hack using ArtMoney ,I have not open the process

a
arrakis 14.02.20

As the standard layout to control the devil by hand, the controller, clear and comfortable ,but had to give up watching the second stick ,uncomfortable to play.

T
Tupen 14.02.20

Hello!
In entities. version (Beech) sohranenki not working. The game writes and speaks directly about it.
....race! Localized blah!
There is a cure?

M
MrAl 14.02.20

Profile name write English letters.

G
GIGABAYT 14.02.20

even I a little nedoganyaete, gallop over to flood minions in the forge to armor wygladal to chelovecheski...?

f
fate100 14.02.20

I also have a question on the forge:
1) when the pumping arms how to apply minor fixes damage and crit???
2) it is best to download?
3) how to retrieve the value of these parameters?
4) how much critical damage more than usual and how to recognize it?

G
GIGABAYT 14.02.20

PEOPLE TELL ME WE CAN!!!WE DON'T KNOW!!!b

describe to me in detail...how?...where? to obgadit henchmen...Dowa im new booking puhi and so on. and so.

T
Tupen 14.02.20

MrAl
Thanks, already figured it out.
Localizers, Mlyn!

D
Dexter89 14.02.20

GB
weapons for your minions need to pick up on the ground. They killed enemies remain.
Later will be able to pump when the hostess chooses.
fate100
I have a weapon in General almost never pumped and is fine the game was, the main thing that the minions were pumped(brown to end the game 300% was).

G
GIGABAYT 14.02.20

I know I really have a mistress...rose...so as to pump prihvastney?help!!!

D
Dexter89 14.02.20

and you have vibiraem between her and the other brunette. When you choose, in the castle, on the second floor where the castle modernisierung, it will be possible slightly to improve minions.

G
GIGABAYT 14.02.20

nope I was nevybral...and how to choose it?...and as minions to aphradite then? I whole castle proapgreydit...where to find the other two foundries?

s
spec-100 14.02.20

where to find the nest of the blue pivota ?
3 hours sought in the heavenly abode found but there is this cave gated green smoke can't get in there

C
CeLtic 14.02.20

spec-100
First you have to get the green minions in the elven forest, then green to dispel the green pair and go further.

C
CeLtic 14.02.20

GB
Then in the game you get to the place where you will have to choose between two mistresses, one.

s
spec-100 14.02.20

CeLtic
tell me where to get the green minions.

J
Jerk 14.02.20

Damn, where to get all the foundry? Found one in the village, and the other where?

D
Dexter89 14.02.20

one of the dwarves, and the latter, in my opinion, in the last location(can not remember exactly)

N
Nanel 14.02.20

People!!!!! Help plz!!! Where to find the statue of the mother of elves ??????