3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 14.02.20 01:22 pm

Question to those who passed both parts of the tactic. (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

What is harder in your opinion?
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deadeye181 14.02.20

0000Ptasha
Personally, in my opinion, more difficult one, because the second set of the new mechanic, which you can use to simplify the gameplay, it may seem funny, but considering the heights of what is (for more range and attack power has often helped me in the second part). The armor system though and prevents the Assembly of groups of MAG/Phys damage, but with proper skill, it works well against control, and the ability to better control thereof from the first part, depending on the level and luck of the player. For me the most unpleasant otkritite the first part of this elemental skeletons, which are treated as a poison, and its element and even conventional healing spells.

PS Astarta - instantly dying at the bottom.

W
Whitekobra 14.02.20

WHA I don't like the highest difficulty level in the second - there is a certain linearity. If on easy or medium you can go anywhere. Yes, you can be hot in the first battle with the infected turtles (well, I went further after a meeting with FEIN), but you go where you want. Then at max you just can not cope with all diligence. So you have to go through all in sequence matching with your level

O
OrisLumenis 14.02.20

Whitekobra
Well that depends on what party to play, I played 3 Archer 1-n support and Alice on level 12 failed

m
mrG0bliN 14.02.20

Whitekobra wrote:
Then at max you just can not cope with all diligence.
Will do it even in the tips written how to do - threw everything in one killed and ticking immediately :)

m
mrG0bliN 14.02.20

OrisLumenis wrote:
and Alice
If that is a Fire witch, I her to the sea threw and waited there for the rest of the pack, it was easy :(

I
Ilya Krisanov 14.02.20

all so that they think the tactic is easy, I combine spells and trying to withdraw tanks forward but they do not care about tanks and magic because while hit the barrier my party to go with 1-2x attack. And bots shoot through obstacles and throw spells across the map. the feeling that I'm falling behind on LVL 10

m
mrG0bliN 14.02.20

Ilya Krikunov wrote:
my party to go with 1-2x attack
well then, shake all nonsense, throw scrnshot of stats to your party

O
Onovo 14.02.20

Mrgoblin,I FEIN-a lone wolf he 2400 physical armor on bazman. the island of his armor off for 4 beats,whereas the HS deals 300 no of Crete,51 power,6 ur military.I b--d will have to kill groups and bosses?
I have burning from this shit