3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Ustyuzhanin 14.02.20 01:22 pm

Mansion (Vampyr)

Task unnatural selection task go to the mansion but the problem is that the doors leading into the mansion at all , but in the basement there are 4 pressure plates but as they did not jump , no matter what order is not pressed , nothing happens, even at the speed tried to click all the time but alas
16 Comments
Sort by:
M
Max-Joker 14.02.20

It's not a mansion,it is behind the steel gates,there is still next to him are the hunters.

v
vladosbond 14.02.20

Sergey Ustyuzhanin
Also can not find this mansion... If found, tell me where?

D
Dream77 14.02.20

vladosbond
He then

R
RedSky666 14.02.20

how to get to it??

D
Dream77 14.02.20

Start going through dungeons in figure 1, then go through the refuge on the number 2 or the crossing of figure 3, the entrance to the mansion is number 4.

D
Dean McGregor 14.02.20

if you kill the Dawson district will collapse much?

D
Dream77 14.02.20

Dean McGregor
I mean to do it? Or to force him to accept death, if the first then probably Yes, in the second case all will be well.

D
Dean McGregor 14.02.20

And, thank God, ie he will still die if I hypnotize? That's fine then)))

K
Kpik 14.02.20

Still wondering what these 4 plates... who was Able to unravel already?

n
notrained 14.02.20

Kpik
Found the comment of one guy in inete on this subject, if in your own words - it is Necessary to perform the search assignment notebook of the guy who sits in the basement, but not to read them (as he asks), after the assignment he will give a bond (something like how did the brotherhood), there are drawn some symbols (as I understood denoting the desired pressure plates). Here is the sequence: fish, round (or p), square, circle (or p), fish, diamond. But I failed to search the address book (can't find it orientiruyas on the map, ran all the length and breadth in the area of theatre, like how to find the headquarters of the vampire hunters, if anyone found it plz tell me)

N
Nemezis 14.02.20

notrained
The notebook is in the safe in the dressing room of an actress who the boss was. This room is in the basement, near the place where they kept Swansea. Doors are in the aisle, where stood the hunter, making them difficult to notice. And the key to the safe falls out of the priest, who stands on the second floor near the Lodge.

K
Kpik 14.02.20

notrained
Nemesis
Need to clarify what GG finds out about that book in the safety Deposit box only after on the table in the same dressing room, read the note of one of the saints. And the same Saint appears only when you read this note.

n
notrained 14.02.20

Nemesis
Kpik
Kapets, hour killed search books, and only after going through further on the subject found what he was looking for! A little not thought out by the developers, why did you show me the job label to the second trip to the theater. (After the murder of the actress I could no longer go to the theatre)

S
Setesh 14.02.20

notrained
I understand this document? but it is still not clear in what sequence to press, the plates are no images...
Spoiler

K
Kpik 14.02.20

notrained
There is not one quest) For example the same guy in the sewers, which do not fall just so, to the story of the quest. I remember running around with half an hour there, looking for the entrance...

n
notrained 14.02.20

Sites
Mine wrote that we need to navigate stairs (figure below and to the left) tasted odd not out.