3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KIRILLTERNOVII 14.02.20 01:23 pm

What to do if you don't sleep after the quest Lost virginity? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Killed Grelot.Said kid.And I forgot that I have to sleep after the quest.What to do?
34 Comments
Sort by:
M
Markus Stark-Praym 14.02.20

hahahahah dudes,stop to scoff at the beginner,yet such was
and you dude to be honest,after the murder of Grelot,get a reward from the kid,then you usually come a runner,said that the type you note from the brow in black...open it up,there are drawn black quints and written under it We know...then you come into any tavern (or house if you already bought it\built),remove the room and go to sleep all you want,makes no difference
and then begin a quest of the Dark Brotherhood

K
KIRILLTERNOVII 14.02.20

Markus Stark-Prime
I have not received a letter

N
Noran 14.02.20

Timur Beresnev
No, he's just fat and stupid.

K
KIRILLTERNOVII 14.02.20

Markus Stark-Prime
not to come the messenger

M
Markus Stark-Praym 14.02.20

KIRILLTERNOVII
not MB this,if you killed Grelot,took the kid's award,they owe you opovestit...how much time has passed?try to walk from Whiterun for example to Riverwood...or do you mods have any?and generally what version of the game?

G
Gellitron1 14.02.20

It seems cruel you can not kill.

N
Natsu_Zirok 14.02.20

Геллитрон1
Unfortunately, it is impossible. For joining the Dark Brotherhood, it will kill him.

G
Gellitron1 14.02.20

Natsu_Zirok
Damn so the console is attached to revive. Really like then even the corpse disappears when you exit the city. Again to summon NPCs via console.

V
Vovan21 14.02.20

I have read that it is necessary to sleep not in my house. I once too did not bring the letter, and went to bed and kidnapped.

N
Natsu_Zirok 14.02.20

Геллитрон1
Advice - read about it in Wikia... Just doesn't revive it =)

K
KIRILLTERNOVII 14.02.20

Markus Stark-Prime
legendary.1.9.3208

V
Volfman1234567890 14.02.20

Need to wait for the messenger with a mysterious note from the brotherhood wait for the start and then gallop pobarabanu going to sleep

G
Gellitron1 14.02.20

Natsu_Zirok
Yes, the wiki opens the characters. Not where the fan zone was developed in the Scrolls. I just passed the first mission. And killed the dark brotherhood I felt like when I dig now. Then made safe. Yes, the dialogue is delivered as on children. Played in the distant 2012-2013.
P. S. Suk read

W
Wild Rider 14.02.20

KIRILLTERNOVII
Kindly create threads not in the main, and in the relevant sub-forums: cheats, technical problems, etc.