3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VioO 14.02.20 01:23 pm

The system prompts (Vampyr)

I understand correctly,to engage the tip ,we need to choose 1 correct option out of 3?something I still have no luck with this,so I suggest to share information,which character do you need the correct cue that triggered the tooltip
6 Comments
Sort by:
x
xoen 14.02.20

VioO
To make a backup of the savegame was not forbidden.

x
xoen 14.02.20

VioO wrote:
I understand correctly,to engage the tip ,we need to choose 1 correct option out of 3?
Not always the case. Sometimes one response leads to the right, but not a disastrous result, if we are talking about the disclosure of NPC.

Save here: %homedrive%\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\AVGame\
In win7-10 has a built-in utility robocopy with lots of options for the backup.

S
Setesh 14.02.20

3 tips from 3 NPCs so screwed, but that's okay

N
Nemezis 14.02.20

VioO
There are so many characters that I need really to bother ))
I have many Persians even the only clues are not revealed, though he tried to speak with all

m
mavryha 05.05.22

dear guys!!! help how to find the correct option in the prompts There is such a patient Thomas Elwood, he is like a military man, he blames himself for his injury that his face is burned there this Y icon appears and three answer options either to do a layer operation, something else and the answer is something like stop hiding and what to choose then ?? what to rely on when choosing if you answer correctly then correctly if not then the hint will be lost HELP! xoen

b
barabear 05.05.22

mavryha
When talking with an NPC, hints are given, both to a new dialogue and how to answer in such a case, and they can even be obtained from one NPC to another, all of them are then available from the menu, just when talking, you need to periodically view the information about npc