3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MunchkiN 616 14.02.20 02:01 pm

Ways to improve fps (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Then all of the RAM to the paging file
this spatial method to reduce the performance atvichayu
the theme area will be affected only if the game in a window or some sort of special game. basically a large part of Igor area cuts off if uskorennyi dh9.

reminded Mina anal attempts pass painkiller in 2000штых. there, I finally cut out all the Windows and all services. now poonie tips little important.

(lol the author has disappeared and I can't do this)
15 Comments
Sort by:
n
nsine 14.02.20

Who log management: Arno runs by itself, the camera twitches, etc. while heavily loaded processor suggest to lower the priority of the game until about the normal-below average.. helped Me)

b
boss__2003 14.02.20

Managed to win the game is fully playable on a 650 TI Boost
Config
Phenom ii X6 1055t, GTX 650 ti Boost (2GB GDDR 5), 8 gb ram
Game version 1.2.0

1. Turned PhysX on Prots in the panel Nvidia.
2. Resolution of 1600*900
3. Draw distance - medium
Textures - high
The shadows - high
Lighting - HBAO +
Antialiasing - FXAA
Glow on - off
Vertical sync - off

The result is in Paris at the bottom 27-35 fps, on the roofs of 30-40 fps, in fights - 35-40 fps.
Sags seriously only in the story rollers up to 20 fps - that, in principle, tolerable.
Almost gone constant freezes - when you first start prisila every 5-10 seconds.

A
AL5 14.02.20

I have these settings gives 52-66 FPS, if anyone wants it.

A
AL5 14.02.20

In addition, I am here is increased productivity.

A
Alec Says 14.02.20

Ways to improve fps
buy videokarty for 40K
/////////////////////////////////////////
disable anti-aliasing,ambient occlusion,anisotropy filtering and ssao

M
MunchkiN 616 14.02.20

then it all can be turned off. completely anisotropy and all the caches of the frame and so forth there
Yes, but I believe that it is of little use in modern engine. only if the GPU is weak as a normal CPU.

A
AL5 14.02.20

Yes, just optimization in the game shit here and to have soap to do.

S
Six_Flash 14.02.20

wassups
Because it developed TV*ri, I want to make games like the real world, so make a schedule to us**chki realistic, and then yourself whining why my game failed, in General these are usually developers end up in hell queue

S
Six_Flash 14.02.20

I had no 20-30 fps max 10 fps, but still not have developed to make the game realistic, the game should be a game first and foremost, but realistic and stuff

f
faust666666666 14.02.20

Yes yubiki with*at wanted on PC if you trust the porting guide*opam of Kiev.
And a good game should not be ported to consoles and developed for each platform has their own version. Rockstar did - what - has paid off.

w
walitor 14.02.20

faust666666666
Let me tell you a secret, on consoles the game runs at 900p with poor graphics and 24-28ФПС. It's not specifically in the PC and in the game who can't pull DH11, because even on my card at max only just 33ФПС, praying that the game was translated into ДХ12.

D
DedHack 14.02.20

I, for example, turned on Vertical sync and it went more smoothly without subsidence FPS. And it's not ironic. He's a little stunned.

7 look 14.02.20

Finally found method normal play its a Gigabyte.
Especially on a second hard drive installed Windows 10 x64 and the game. So, the difference in speed is enormous, I do not believe your eyes. If at seven, even on minimal it lags like hell 5-15 fps is in the top ten at medium-high settings everything goes smoothly without freezes and jerks. FPS was not measured (didn't bet soft), but very comfortable to play.

B
Benjamin Barlow 14.02.20

Six_Flash
They could do a good optimization, but not. :(

c
charick05 27.04.21

I have on a powerful PC even at maximum at least at high fps in the region of 50, but I would like to 60 ((Does anyone know how to solve this problem?