3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arcanis 14.02.20 02:01 pm

Poll: Your favorite class. (Lineage 2)

I have a big request to you.. In this topic, only voting! No discussions! I'll RUB from this point. If you want to create a separate topic to discuss this.
Also not allowed to vote twice. If you want to change your vote, you should apostatise here again, marking that you are changing your vote.
And again, we vote strictly according to the scheme:
1. Favorite class
2. Also favorite, but less than 1
3. Similarly, but less than 2
Comments on reasons for choosing to give allowed, but ... don't abuse it. Whereupon all pleasant.. uh.. vote ;-)
- Arcanis

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very strange, but we have no such survey. So, I decided to create..
I'm not asking who's the better fights in the arena, better behaved on sieges, or who are just better. I ask, which of the main classes (31) you most admire, or who you think is more fun to play..
Personally, I managed to play for everyone, I most liked overlord (Dominator). This is one of the most needed characters for the clan (and maybe the right..), I like it. In clan play interesting, but even more interesting when you're in charge of it ) And spells he has a lot of interesting.. ) Here. My opinion.

Unsubscribe here ;-)

---------------------
edit
2. Warcryer - analogy Overa.
3. Bishop/Prophet - I do not know whom to choose, both equally like..

Like for supports to play.. )
258 Comments
Sort by:
N
Neron 14.02.20

Well.. add my two cents..
Like the Bladedancer primarily as character. Of all the mythical races namely the dark elves make me delight. Well, if Dark own technique of fighting with two swords... even Here the choice is not worth it.
In the game the class is very useful, especially at high levels. If you live to a dance of Rage and Vampirism, the party with PP it would almost non-stop. The only thing that is bad - this class is ill-equipped for PVP (although there is likely affected by the presence of the lack of experience in PVP-battles..).
Shillien Elder from baferov I like the most. Is the bare minimum buffs (sorry, no hasta and Akuma..), but it is quite kompensiruet skill Recharge, Greater Heal/Greater Group Heal, Purify.
Prophet the best of bafer due to the huge count of various buffs.

E
Elemental summoner 14.02.20

1) ES
2) the Soultaker
3) SpS

l
lChildl 14.02.20

well, I slightly changed my mind
1 SHK
2 DB
3 EV(ebis Walker)

G
Gone with the sin 14.02.20

SS
TH

l
lChildl 14.02.20

And the Bulletin will take a lady
We you not my voice=)

V
V1teK 14.02.20

My favorite races are: people, and dark elfy. Profesi I like mages(SX, nekr) and of course TX. But watching the Olympics even lose all such fun and each with its own advantages. Generally the main thing that was with straight arms and brains Toda any Rass will be strong ))

l
lChildl 14.02.20

even lose all such fun
Well you bent........=)

N
NEVER 14.02.20

1. Dwarves (after 60+ beating them, and they worried look who is knocking... seriously - not a combat class as a person of interest);
2. The warlock (because Kuklachev... seriously-I can think of comparing lucari, upravlyaya arrow);
3. TX (because of the Technical Characteristics...seriously - Padang. Sometimes hochetstso...)

D
DARKxTEMPLAR 14.02.20

1.SHK-good for killing pravotorov)))
2.kashkaval who has ever played knows
3.advantage is that dwarf-something small,tenacious and arrogant

V
Vygo 14.02.20

1.DB
2Оверлорд
3.MS

A
Anfauglir 14.02.20

1st Ovelord
2nd IT
3rd Warlord

M
Mortanius Snake 14.02.20

DB
CX
Hawk

S
Succulentus 14.02.20

1. Dwarves (after 60+ beating, and they look worried - where is the knock... - disagree) a) Was the case. I (glad) the spoil with gnomai was. We have 63, 62 LVL. Decided two dwarves to fight for his place under high. One spoiler and one with the subwoofer LVL on CL... they have roughly the same as ours. Well, went to both gnome)

G
GoldWolf 14.02.20

1)Spellsinger (Breaks Custom)
2)Shillen Knight (the God of all Tanks)
3)Plainswalker (the True Self with the dagger)
and Destr Tuo to farm))))

X
XpUcToC 14.02.20

1) YES (cheburek) .

S
Stop_It 14.02.20

1)TK (I Love it hill)
2)Tirant (Zamestitel God, he tends to fill up anyway)
3)the Warlord (I Like to be in the circle of attention )

c
chivenrok 14.02.20

Necro (they will tear anyone, I bet your catfish +10)
Spellsinger under the BAF Oh*ennaya thing, they are in second place
Well, destr - the best among the warriors, him third place...
play HB (lineage2.cybernet.by)

N
NegeN 14.02.20

1.NCR
2.ATP
3.CX
4.TX

K
Klaver 14.02.20

1. SHK
2. SHK
3. SHK