3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShaQ 14.02.20 02:02 pm

The solution to the bug, when do not open the first gate at the location of Surt (Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice)

I think many are familiar with when you want to open the passage to the bridge HELHEIM, then behind it must pass through two locations: one with the God of illusions Walraven; another with the fire giant Surt. It does not matter in what order you go through them, but somehow we still come to the same sad conclusion - after finding two symbols at the first location of Surt, the gates refuse to open. Saw one branch on this matter and on other sites, but the solution was never found. We all have the same problem: when we approach the gate, the signs on them disappear, and groping for increasing the concentration or interaction failed.
Spoiler

I started looking for a solution but nothing was left to do as pereproyti game first. This time he went to Valravn, but nothing has changed. This is already beginning to bake, after I looked here this passage
Spoiler

And then I realized that no this is not a bug. The hint given in the text: look at the gate and you will see that they are open. Ie you need to clamp the E to look at them and then press the F to open them. Tried to do this with different distances, simultaneously pressed"E+F when they approached, and lo and behold, they opened! He honestly didn't understand how, but definitely need to use these two buttons. Good luck to everyone, the version I have is 1.02, it should work. If too lazy to bother, then later posted in this thread saves. The website I got them filled, but they are checked by the administration.
13 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 14.02.20

Problem found. Sedna passed all the first time open. Do not have this problem!

S
ShaQ 14.02.20

Badfox69
Well then, just lucky, even knowing how to pass I have it takes a few minutes. Just when you are standing at this door, the script doesn't always start, there is some zabagovannost, and dancing with a tambourine.

Here on ng example: http://forums.playground.ru/hellblade_senuas_sacrifice/beda-945058/
Here
incentive

Found on other sites and descriptions to torrents, too lazy to have a story to shovel, but the problem with running the script at the gate is the place to be.

d
dh57 14.02.20

The same problem was. I looked on YouTube one pass, and realized that you just need a little stand at the gate, occasionally pressing F - Senka then begins to push the door. Just a script in this place is broken.

S
ShepardME13 14.02.20

Thanks for the advice!!!

S
ShaQ 14.02.20

dh57
It beyond the game this problem is, but I have somehow the script works better if the gate to concentrate. Although this is all conjecture from the fork in the water and a finger to the sky. Just walk a short distance back and forth and poke all button interactions) I have not played in these games, the nostalgia for the old years where such bugs occur often.

ShepardME13
Please)

d
dh57 14.02.20

It's such an indie-feature ) Specially built to make people feel that the game - independent ))

k
kostr184 14.02.20

From a distance he focused,keeping the concentration went to the gate,constantly pressing the action button,and lo and behold , they opened.

p
pa_ul 14.02.20

Goats. The game came out over a month ago, and the bug with the gate still not fixed.

i
inVisibilliTy 14.02.20

don't need nothing to focus , just look down to his feet , and looking back press F while standing at the gate.

o
o_chaplin 14.02.20

kostr184
The only thing that helped. Pass on PS4

D
Damocles1941 14.02.20

ShаQ
prosta ti krasavchik thanks for you

N
Norm112 14.02.20

ShаQ
Today pereprohodil, min 20 on this place was killed, until I stumbled on your post. Thank you.

B
BlackArchAngel 14.02.20

ShаQ
All the best to you, good man! The thought of leaving and only your advice saved the day.