3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D. Burya 14.02.20 02:03 pm

Where to get a prescription remedies for neuralgia? (Vampyr)

Little man is sick with neuralgia and I need it on the job, and no recipe. When it to appear there, tobish, where can I expect?
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
RadM0nd 14.02.20

D. Storm
The remaining recipes I found in the cemetery the corpse that lies in the pit, like the crater from the explosion

n
niko2626 14.02.20

D. Storm
Illness to anything but the quality of the blood is not affected.To treat need to maintain the area in good condition, from disease they die themselves.
If you have done quests with nurse crane - she had it, if:
Spoileron alive, and alive the option of resignation, not of hypnosis, in hypnosis then it will turn into a Rock..Or, as mentioned above, in the cemetery, if you go Whitchapel - enter the gate - turn right - there will be a hole in the wall - she will be dead.

D
D. Burya 14.02.20

niko2626
The game I wrote that if the state of the characters reaches a critical, then they and their jobs will disappear, and the streets appear monsters.

n
niko2626 14.02.20

D. Storm
Condition is not of characters, and the area in which they live.Diseases of residents of lower status area, if it is critical - and then lost their job and so on.
Just go to the graveyard from Whitchapel.(Ie go from the Church and further on the map)From a person who needs Braille text to pass.(If you already found it)
Immediately after the gate(of the Cemetery) - right you will see a hole in the wall, at its base lies the corpse with the recipe.

s
serega1121 14.02.20

niko2626
Spoilerly, and I thought and thought what to choose to regret or to hypnotize chose the latter. It turns out I almost killed? With her and talk can no longer be?
Probably will be greatly affected. It's kind of like pillar locations.

n
niko2626 14.02.20

serega1121
Spoilerville.It only really affects the ending, in General.But only slightly.Although, for *a perfect ending without killing* it is critical.

D
D. Burya 14.02.20

serega1121
Spoilerage. Killed. It turns into rock and you still eventually finish it. Then comes a newspaper article that the hospital is suspected in the disappearance of the people and all the lads on location will ask about crane.

D
D. Burya 14.02.20

niko2626
Thank you. Found finally.