3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 14.02.20 02:03 pm

rise time (Final Fantasy 15)

before the squad got up at 6,now for some reason, gets up at 9,what is the reason?
16 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pro100 Endryu 14.02.20

SkyraX
Night by the end of the games are becoming longer, and later the whole world will be plunged into darkness.

T
Tiberiym 14.02.20

Pro100 Andrew
Here is spoilerish, the last part of the sentence could be omitted!

P
Pro100 Endryu 14.02.20

Tiberiym
Not that it's and spoiler. Maybe just a little :D In the game has often been said that the nights are getting longer. It is logical that this will sooner or later come.

S
SkyraX 14.02.20

Pro100 Andrew
Well right now I'm on the 10th Chapter,something I do not recall that it has often been mentioned in the lengthening nights in all that time

P
Pro100 Endryu 14.02.20

SkyraX
Of course the examples I will not result in (long-playing), but Cindy just said.

S
SkyraX 14.02.20

And after Suzette will be back up at 6? I liked the colors at this time,and the time to run to sunset more than the night such beauty and scenery as day

l
lyaga11 14.02.20

thumps because! I am also on the weekends I get up late.

T
Tiberiym 14.02.20

SkyraX
Yes, after sujecki the world will return to normal.
SkyraX
When a posse of Noctis rides the Train, the Ignis directly say that the nights are getting longer, and soon the dawn would never come.

S
SkyraX 14.02.20

Tiberiym
Have noticed now on the 14th Chapter,in fact the game really that niche and does not occur until 9-10 Chapter until you get to Altissimo,only then starts the download the film promotion and.... almost immediately ends

a
aist16 14.02.20

SkyraX
And where in the game to see the real time (not time spent in the game)?

S
SkyraX 14.02.20

aist16
in the upper right corner near the minimap,no? or you have the interface does not appear at all?

a
aist16 14.02.20

SkyraX
Not on the screen I would have noticed, I have displayed only the time spent in the game.
I and all the menu tabs searched, not found.
The question I have arose when it came to the door, which opens at midnight and it didn't open,
although, in dialogue with the officer, I chose to wait until night. So I ran from the door to the car three times,
thought came too early. Then reload the AutoSave, and the door opened. :-)
Well, okay, Thanks for the reply, the game has already passed and removed.

S
SkyraX 14.02.20

aist16
No,I still tomorrow personally to make a screen that displays the time of day,I don't understand how is it possible not to see a number from 0 to 23

a
aist16 14.02.20

SkyraX
Now I looked on YouTube, is to the left of the minimap circle with sun and figures.
I saw it, but with a red spot and figures, it's probably night, I thought it was time.
It's not really needed.

S
SkyraX 14.02.20

aist16
Cha exactly one person with Akka writes?you contradict yourself - you Shoto couldn't run,potomucho know de the time is now say that it is not really needed.

a
aist16 14.02.20

SkyraX
Read carefully the second post I explained that the question eventually arose only once in the entire game.
When I got to the door, which should open at midnight, and the script didn't work, and it didn't open.
In fact, the normal time display, for example, 17:00, and not just 17 and I have flashed the question
what is this red spot with the number 17 in a circle.
Of course, if the question of time was important in the game, I would have discovered it before.
Thank you, never mind. :-)