3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrCenturion 14.02.20 02:04 pm

Duplicated in the inventory papyrus \"a Ray of hope\" (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Good afternoon. A couple of months ago have already been asked here this question, it may have changed.
A long time ago after the release of patch 1.0.5 in people who took a papyrus a Ray of hope in Alexandria for Aya, could find it in my inventory 2 take. 1 passed, 2 no. The patches all came and went, but this problem (for someone may not be a problem) was not solved until now.
Maybe someone experienced can somehow managed to solve it? And something very much eye mazol)
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 14.02.20

MrCenturion
Than corn then? In the papyri no actions and achievements is still there. Start a new game, even if you have under 100+ hours, because this is a tragedy, a duplicate of papyrus!

V
Vyxyxol 14.02.20

Bupycop
You don't understand! We are all doomed, the universe is doomed! And all because he has in inventory a duplicate of papyrus, and no one does anything. You chose this path. Bake, cabbage rolls!

-
--00--00-- 14.02.20

Well, you can start a new yoke, get to the place where this scroll, to copy saves to a separate folder. Then download cheat engine and try to find values that change when you take the scroll. If this value change from 0 to 1, it is quite spent, there are billions of addresses with the value 0. Take a roll - look at where was 1, put the last save game - I can see where he was 0 and so yet there will be 1 address, and then you can load your original game and reset this parameter, but Kamon who need it?

A
Abarmot90 14.02.20

MrCenturion
I understand how, in the game 25 papyri, 25 cells for them. 26 how and where he climbed in the box to the papyri in the inventory if one papyrus duplicated????

M
MrCenturion 14.02.20

Abarmot90
There is a new 26 window double
07.06.2018 - after all the additions, the brace is still not fixed.