3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
r545n 14.02.20 02:04 pm

questions editor and reminder (White Gold: War in Paradise)

In General, recently became boring to me like that and I decided to go back to fight with this editor. So I went and sit blunt have forgotten the full all week killed at least something to add to the game machine for at least and I still remembered how to do it and here just in case I will add that reminder to myself and maybe future generations will help. *The questions below will leave all of this*

To add well, at least someone in the game you must click on Obj on the left where new tools and then a window will appear with the choice saying that I want to add, for example, wanted a car so I chose car. If that window is huge, you can call by selecting the object and clicking the objects and object list

Then came an even bigger window in which half is not clear why. The most important thing for us is line model file where you choose what you want to add performance what an important record. The value I have stated 6000. Respawn time it is better to put on 1 if you destroy the car she had arespanish immediately.

Continue to zhmyakat Tools and select auto set SID (2 of Them will be there to reap better 2 for reliability) and in principle everything is possible to save the changes.

So I found in the game files there is a transport which is not added to the game like all trucks, the plane, which is spaceships. I tried to add them in the same way as a conventional machine but the game was never KAMAZ construction. They are generally those who hasn't been added, you can add machines to the game or not??

Also the question that I already saw it asked here but no reply received. How to add normally the house or to move it so I through it passed like it was nothing. People wrote that there should be some mesh to draw, but how and where I do not know. Explain somebody please who knows!
4 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexyfilms 14.02.20

Grid AI, which you really mean, you have to draw for the bots, not the main character. To through the house not to pass, you need to update the level .wld-file to update.

D
DJ HAZ 24.11.21

HELLO! GIVE A REFERENCE PZH TO WORK PROG. And what Windows do they run on

T
Tark White 11.04.22

Is the discussion still alive?

G
Grandshot 11.04.22

Tark Wight
Well, sometimes people who understand editors for Xenus games drop in here. You can leave your questions and hope for answers.