3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dyabda 14.02.20 02:05 pm

A new weapon in ammunacii (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Is there any way to add a minigun to ammunation? What has to be done in main.scm. If anyone knows, explain to all about which line is responsible for the tab (grenades, rifles, etc.).
32 Comments
Sort by:
V
VovanFitisov 14.02.20

And so collect not destiny? The game has three permanent seats, spawn a machine gun, another appears after completing the tasks Torino and one in a military base, accessible only for the task. Gather up a lot of ammo in a half hour easily. What these frauds? Oh, already this generation. Very lazy all.

D
Dyabda 14.02.20

The fact that I want to learn how to register the weapon in shop, to then prescribe a new weapon in the store. And the addition of a minigun can be a great example.

G
GeimeR1000000000X 14.02.20

Dyabda
Seen some VIDOS minigun in ammunacii value of 10 K. to Add a minigun to ammunation without crashes, probably, does not work, and to try to replace the line with other weapons on the line with a minigun might work. The idea is that everything available for purchase the weapon is in the file shopping.dat, it stores the prices of weapons, the number of purchased cartridges; there may be lines with heavy weapons, including a minigun, but they are not used in the game. Most importantly make a copy of this file, if you try to replace any cannon to a minigun. About the result, don't know, I have not tried to replace the line, tried only to change the number of rounds.

V
VovanFitisov 14.02.20

thunder5, then this is codes.

D
Dyabda 14.02.20

GeimeR1000000000X
1. Please give a link to the video.
2. The flight will be going far, I had played at the Assembly in which is added a minigun, he is registered there in the main.scm, but dig it is too much and 100 times better to ask for help, because main.scm very many mods stuffed.
3. In the file shopping.dat indicates the prices and cartridges, in the main.scm prescribed weapons for purchase at ammunacii, but it is necessary to use the code I'm looking for.
4. As for the replacement, again, it is necessary to pick your main.scm, the problem is that I don't know the right code that need to be replaced.

G
GeimeR1000000000X 14.02.20

The link and the title of the video I do not know, stumbled by accident a couple of years ago, when not fumbling around on the Internet. In main.scm did not climb, so no idea how everything is encoded. But if you want to add, you have to work hard in the instructions, it seems that few people know.

D
Dyabda 14.02.20

Fortunately, I have already given the code, I don't really understand that there is responsible for what. Here is a link to anyone interested: https://pastebin.com/zjVNzqcn
To make the code work, you need to create a text document, paste all the code and then compile. After that, we get Main.scm and script.img, to transfer them to the Data folder\Script.

I
ILdar07 14.02.20

D
Dyabda 14.02.20

ILdar07
Please give a link to the Script.img. When you compile your document in Main.scm, Script.img is not created.

A
Alexander_Vesker 14.02.20

download editor save and add any weapon

D
Dyabda 14.02.20

Sub_Zero95
We are not discussing the weapons of the CJ, and the weapons in stock at the Ammu-nation.

I
ILdar07 14.02.20

Dyabda wrote:
When you compile your document in Main.scm, Script.img is not created.
Because it's not Main.scm as part of it. You need to open the original Main.scm (or its source), find the script the Ammu-nation and replace it entirely.
Just in case, Script.img, but still need a Main.scm.

D
Dyabda 14.02.20

Experienced scripters, please help.
Decided to add 2 new guns in the new section (where the minigun, flamethrower, etc.)
With the first gun all right, but the second problem, instead, the dealer gets me a bit, although I prescribed the spray, what is the problem?
The source was taken from here: https://pastebin.com/zjVNzqcn
Solidobalanus code
Replaced the line from the minigun
with else_jump @AMUNAT_5025 on else_jump @AMUNAT_4901

:AMUNAT_4901
if
04A3: $AMMU_SELECTED_WEAPON == 70 // == constant
else_jump @AMUNAT_4963
05A9: s$AMMU_WEAPON_NAME = 'RUGER' // s$ // Ruger
$AMMU_WEAPON_COST = 2200
$AMMU_SELECTED_WEAPON_WEAPON_GROUP = 4
$AMMU_SELECTED_WEAPON_MODEL = 382
jump @AMUNAT_5090

:AMUNAT_4963
if
04A3: $AMMU_SELECTED_WEAPON == 41 // == constant
else_jump @AMUNAT_5025
05A9: s$AMMU_WEAPON_NAME = 'SPRAY' // s$ // Spray Cran
$AMMU_WEAPON_COST = 2200
$AMMU_SELECTED_WEAPON_WEAPON_GROUP = 8
$AMMU_SELECTED_WEAPON_MODEL = 365
jump @AMUNAT_5090

Block :AMUNAT_11555

$9665 = 70
$9666 = 41

Block :AMUNAT_10016
04A3: $AMMU_SELECTED_WEAPON_MODEL == 382 // == constant
04A3: $AMMU_SELECTED_WEAPON_MODEL == 365 // == constant

Block :AMUNAT_10534

04A3: $AMMU_SELECTED_WEAPON_MODEL == 382 // == constant
04A3: $AMMU_SELECTED_WEAPON_MODEL == 365 // == constant

Also added unit :AMUNAT_12918
$9633[4] = 70
$9638[5]= 41
and replaced $9661 = 4 for $9661 = 6

I
ILdar07 14.02.20

Dyabda wrote:
what is the problem?
First, group the original 10, i.e.
$AMMU_SELECTED_WEAPON_WEAPON_GROUP = 10
Second, it is not spelled out in its category. Probably should be something like this:
if
05AD: s$9549 == 'GYM1_1' // new category
jf @AMUNAT_12682
05A9: s$2450[0] = 'ROCKET'
05A9: s$2450[1] = 'ROCKHS'
05A9: s$2450[2] = 'FLAMET'
05A9: s$2450[3] = 'MINIGU'
05A9: s$2450[4] = 'RUGER'
05A9: s$2450[5] = 'SPRAY'
$9633[0] = 35
$9633[1] = 36
$9633[2] = 37
$9633[3] = 38
$9633[4] = 70
$9638[5]= 41
$9661 = 6
For the future: better upload the entire script, the Ammu-nation, and then, as we can see, the label numbers are slipping, and it is not clear what is where.

D
Dyabda 14.02.20

ILdar07
Thanks, but unfortunately nothing has changed. If you want to test, just add 2 new any (other than bats) weapon. I think there is something wrong with the transition from RUGER'label and on the label of the spray.
jf @AMUNAT_4725
And yet, do not fully understand how these groups, I thought they work like this:

But in the new category does not warn about the replacement despite the fact that they are in the same group:

A
Alexander_Vesker 14.02.20

Dyabda
AA realized realized

I
ILdar07 14.02.20

So we learned how to add to an existing category, a new weapon. More precisely, we do not add, and manually rewrite all of the items. But about all under the order.
Dyabda wrote:
in the new category does not warn about replacement
I figured out why. And removed from the script a lot of unnecessary (for example, information about weapons, which is actually defined in other files). Still, the weapon has to be done in shopping.dat in order for it to not getting the player for free.
Next. Interesting point with the sixth point in any category. That is, the fifth and seventh (and so on, more than eight I have not tested) work fine, but is the sixth huckster persistently pokes us with a baseball bat. Wonders! Maybe again some fucking limits, I don't know. I cheated a little bit, put the bit in the category of hand-held weapons, and this bug basically invisible.
Спойлерhttps://www.mediafire.com/?s22m22bruyeeu7p
In the archive:
• text-fxt for names of the new weapons (I think the new text in the game to add easier through cleo; the folder CLEO_TEXT in CLEO throw)
• main source from where you can get main.scm and script.img
• shopping.dat; what to do with it, I think it is clear.

D
Dyabda 14.02.20

ILdar07
Thanks again for the reply.
I found one nasty bug. As soon as I choose a new weapon in the Ammu-nation, the seller starts to walk to the counter, and then it hangs, i.e., it produces the following animation and remains in this position (See. screenshot).

Found the cause of the problem: You are prescribed for each of the new weapons the following -
04A3: $AMMU_SELECTED_WEAPON_MODEL == *the ID of the weapon* // == constant
It is not yet clear why the dealer pulls out the parachute not as a bulletproof vest, because they are located in the same block
04A3: $AMMU_SELECTED_WEAPON_MODEL == 373 // == constant
04A3: $AMMU_SELECTED_WEAPON_MODEL == 371 // == constant
To learn more, what are those limits and how to break in FLA, I'm nothing like could not find, and I want one category to add up to 10 guns with no bits.. I've seen the mod, which miraculously broke the limit and there's one category up to 6 guns with no bits. But main.scm this mod unfortunately protected.
Also found a limit on the number of guns in one section - 12, if you add more, they just won't be seen. Can I increase this limit?
I would also like to know how to add new weapons into the old categories just don't quite understand what this is.

05A9: s$2450[0] = 'BRASSKN' // s$
05A9: s$2450[1] = 'GOLFCLB' // s$
05A9: s$2450[2] = 'POOLCUE' // s$
05A9: s$2450[3] = 'SHOVEL' // s$
05A9: s$2450[4] = 'CHAINSA' // s$ // e¤œo£¡a
05A9: s$2450[5] = 'BASEBAT' // s$ // ežco¡¤a® ta
05A9: s$2450[6] = 'KATANA' // s$ // Kata¤a
05A9: s$2450[7] = 'KNIFE' // s$ // o"
$9633[0] = 1
$9633[1] = 2
$9633[2] = 7
$9633[3] = 6
$9637 = 9
$9638 = 5
$9639 = 8
$9640 = 4
$9661 = 8
It is unclear exactly why one weapon is room [0] [1] [2], etc., and the other is not present, and why the numbers are different: 9638, 9639, 9640, etc.?

It is possible certainly and to try, but it would be better to ask you, since you already have experience in this.
And another question about Shopping.dat. For weapons there are also tabs with the note item.
For example: item m4 item ak47, etc.
What does it mean and what does it do?
And yet, is it possible to add a new category to the store?

I
ILdar07 14.02.20

Dyabda wrote:
You are prescribed for each of the new weapons next
Well, I just decided that enough that this new weapon is already registered as it should be in the weapon.dat, where ID is specified in the model.
why the dealer pulls the parachute is not as bulletproof vest
Because they have different models. Therefore, you need to edit the model itself in 3ds Max or try other animations.
I want one category to add up to 10 guns with no bits
Add 11 instead of the 6-th write bit. Yes, it will be strange, but without bugs.
Can I increase this limit?
I do not know. Can turn to the forum for help.
why does one weapon have the number [0] [1] [2], etc., and the other is not present
It's simple. We specify the successive number of weapons in each paragraph. The first point corresponds to the variable $9633, second – $9634, third – $9635, and so on. As you can see, the figure in parentheses is added just to "figure" the most variable. And $9637 this is the same as $9633[4], $9638 is $9633[5]. The compiler just changes some things on your own. But most importantly, in the game everything is fine.
why the numbers are different
It's not the numbers, and variables. Each item in the category must be a separate variable with its weapons, it is logical?
What does it mean and what does it do?
It is possible for each store wanted to make their unique assortment.
is it possible to add a new category to the store?
Yes, we're above that already discussed.

D
Dyabda 14.02.20

ILdar07
Please explain again how you can create a new category, I just don't quite understand it.