3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Paink91 14.02.20 02:07 pm

Faith Led (Far Cry 5)

Please tell me this is a bug or what, completely filled points of resistance, completed all story missions, left the altars are only some of the side effects, the whole region know, and faith will not attack, what to do?
27 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gellitron1 14.02.20

Nikola1957
Don't know what is the problem at all excellent. Maybe for vin7 if it is worth it. The only conversations between partners when their 2 re-plays can be interrupted.Well, with the animation problem. When I was there I don't remember could it fall into infinity.

N
Nikola1957 14.02.20

Геллитрон1 wrote:
Don't know what is the problem at all excellent
So there is no problem. The system is buggy - well then the game is not in the business. Just a feature: if the assistant is not in the wild forest, and in prison, the city or at least in the helicopter, the SWAT team gets to him much longer. Well, as I wrote above, the attack the bosses are not tied strictly to the number of points of resistance. There are additional terms...
The game punishes those who bomb only the story of job, believing in them a plot, forcing nervously wandering from corner to corner in anticipation of the continuation.

V
VitGun 14.02.20

Should be on after a Whim to wander off and get high. Then Faith appears.

P
Paink91 14.02.20

VitGun
Yes, like went, back and forth, and nothing. I hike just realized zaglyuchil, because with the other bosses, the achievement of points of resistance, also nothing happens, could only kill one, and then when you first started playing a long time

N
Nikola1957 14.02.20

Paink91
Here is the map scale at the bottom right of resistance. Of the three segment levels.
You all three levels filled or what?

G
Gellitron1 14.02.20

Nikola1957
The game is pretty buggy that brings the lulz. XS that you have a problem try Visualc++ packages to deliver for the game. Script what does not start that's all. The game requires some no network 4.5 is 4.7. I finalka is cheto and to complete it I already know what it will be. Play only 1 and play on hard. Can double damage to grab at Faith.

N
Nikola1957 14.02.20

Геллитрон1
I wrote something about YOUR problems? Yes, there is me - the only hard and it a dozen. So climb glitches and not just to distinguish them from the features and bugs of the applications. So far, my-opinion - all the glitches Far Cry glitches 5 the essence of the system.
But here speech about the problem of the author's themes...
Paink91 wrote:
fully filled glasses resistance
If all three levels - it is necessary to seriously treat the computer..
If it is only on the first level - so the author just has no idea when that is going to happen and his only problem is sitting in front of the monitor.