3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lomarine 14.02.20 02:10 pm

Invisible attacks (Fallout 4)

A second ago everything was fine, then blinked the lights and all broke. Such attacks invisible raiders happen periodically, I'm under the gun to collect the resources again and again
6 Comments
Sort by:
B
Basil44 14.02.20

Lomarine
it was such a long time, I have to say - it is useless to twitch, restoring crumbling before the eyes crops and turrets.
it is easier to leave the location in two or three days, and to return everything back to normal.

why long ago was that? whether because of a game update, whether because of an unofficial patch set, only this glitch long been overlooked.

s
strelok312 14.02.20

Lomarine
Console? Cheats? Other programs? Attempt to use in-game items for other purposes? Most likely the game is frozen. Why? It is already to ask you. Leave the location, pre-by eliminating the source of the problem and everything should come back to normal. If nothing changes, then load the last checkpoint, when everything was normal.

D
DarKain_PYA 14.02.20

Lomarine
This theme happens when you attack a settlement, and you don't come to their aid. If settlement is not fighting off attacks, then there is such crap as you have in the picture... And it happens so, you come to the village, everything is normal, only dudes, that is to say the settlers are alarmed, do not go about their business. And then disappear the whole texture, varying in like Fashion... never used, played only a license....

B
Bearhunt 14.02.20

There is just quite simple: the program fulfills the standard, you have overloaded the game with mods when you blinked - the program skipped through the video, giving the result. Try to rarely visit such places it is usually easier to come galloping toward them when the alarm on the PIP-boy, and not the fact that in place of a direct one-to-one))) Fashion conflict with the main program ALWAYS, just not always visible immediately, but maybe the bug was not critical, will live with you more than one pass, it's like the comma in the line where a new sentence starts with a capital - almost nobody sees))

L
Lomarine 14.02.20

Basil44
License
Bearhunt
I wrote somewhere that I'm using mods? - No. You're just the overmind.......

L
Lomarine 14.02.20

I now again attacked at the territory that produces nothing and where there were only 2 robot (pumped). What the hell?