3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JackMoris 14.02.20 02:10 pm

Guys,help, can't log in to asylum 81 (Fallout 4)

Can't get through the door of the shelter 81,went to this shelter and there is a door near the citizen 5 where it says no signs of radioactive infection is not present what to do? Play on PS 4,console commands unfortunately do not have. Player level 16. Entered the safe house with charisma,not given nuclear units. The Keeper was saying in the first entry in this shelter.Repeatedly reconnecting to the shelter nothing helps. Searched the Internet for some info about this bug,the search was not successful. Near the door is the inscription no access. What to do? Can someone faced similar problem?
6 Comments
Sort by:
f
fox345 14.02.20

The completion of the quest Nook gives access to this door. and in the main locations of refuge HS gets on the Elevator.

B
Bearhunt 14.02.20

JackMoris
You guard asks questions - answer correctly. You might have a low level of trust: can you help me out a couple of settlements, so as to raise it, or enter the code I have a good type, the door opens to the correct answer. Option 2 - where m, the lag happened, the error is accumulated, or it is easier to merge the job, or return to the earliest to the latest save. Good luck

B
Bearhunt 14.02.20

fox345
Not necessarily, I came across it and just passed, there are 2 in one if you do everything right you can still 2 young in the shelter to pull, but as a point of rest, no more, management will fail to take hold - workshop no, well, meaning there chalitsya?, Only grub to raise and vigor, and so...

f
fox345 14.02.20

JackMoris
Bearhunt
I apparently mistakenly thought that we are talking about this door,
Spoilerbut the one that on the screenshot is in the clear, and probably refers to, needs to rise itself up automatically when you approach it officer Edwards after completing the first dialogue of the NPC and flow in their business. Obvious bug, as the option to use a command (Passing through walls) "tcl". Or open the console, click on door and type "unlock".

J
JackMoris 14.02.20

fox345
I have no console commands,play console

f
fox345 14.02.20

JackMoris
Sorry. Try an early save or exit locations and return via fast travel, can ride.