3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Irbis016 14.02.20 02:11 pm

How to get on closed base \"clear sky\"? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

In swamps, on the edge of the locations on the left, there is a base of clear sky, only now getting there is impossible - fenced. HOW TO GET THERE???..
22 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vovka-92 14.02.20

Approach the conductor and ask that he took you to database clear sky))

432379_453csz_as5i9090 14.02.20

it would be better shared as it to go through.

D
DetroyT[RU] 14.02.20

no-if the current jumps to increase

L
Lunh 14.02.20

speaking of jumping, and how to increase them(sore subject) gg jumps me through the times.

H
Hippie_Dog 14.02.20

Jumping through time,because tired

L
Lunh 14.02.20

he just barely gets up up.

R
Romaxa54 14.02.20

Know how you are he jumps there's no need to jump sboku near dealer there is a hole in sabord getting through it and go in the direction of the abandoned village I always go

L
Lunh 14.02.20

and the bus in Limansk, and hiding places in the trees and cars,why ask them to do if you normally prywatne taught. one torment.

v
vlad-kerch 14.02.20

well, at only through Explorer

V
Vanzai 14.02.20

not impossible

G
GO-shnik 14.02.20

Not the fact that there is not yet scripted into the obstruction. So will register the game in the editor area wherever you'll go - and all. If you fight with CHI - all buoy gets there.

G
Gamer 23 14.02.20

The author put mod nepomnyu as it is called and will be jumping in the 20th.

S
STALKER Z7 14.02.20

LOLALITA On the trees have to jump off SOMETHING, and not from earth. For example, a cache in a tree near the fence on the basis of stalkers on NII: sobiraeshsya on the roof of the building, jump on the pipe on them to get to a tree and reveal the hiding place. In this particular spot I got ammunition for the machine gun. The same stash in the Dark valley next to the building of an abandoned factory on the quest where you have to knock the mercenaries - also have through the roof to the tree to jump.

G
GO-shnik 14.02.20

Put to the tree has вс6гда, but not always clear. The path to the base ERS - one.

L
Lunh 14.02.20

a skill branch provalivayutsya,I have several times killed.

S
STALKER Z7 14.02.20

LOLALITA cha hour kollektsionka not fake?

C
Chronic-rap 14.02.20

Don't know, everything is up to date, but on this forum about it does not say:
Base ERS can go legs, it needs to reach the upper left corner of the location, there along the fence to find a hole and crawl for it, if you go left, will be destroyed bridge (next to pecherka which has a detector and an artefact - everyone should know), from the bridge to the South in the bushes stretches a fragment of the fence and an invisible wall that you can walk right through, adhering to the mesh fence on the right North. Then go out to the edge locations, then the left (a cut) to TUZLA, climb the slope and go through it to the South, closer to the edge, the safer, otherwise you'll have to get around again (if anyone was looking for, he knows that in the South the location where the base ERS, the fence ends, but then an invisible wall, which stretches right up to TUZLA on the perimeter). We reach almost to the edge and turn to the database. It is best to approach from the South. Near fence hides the weapon - this is considered a base. Go around it to the point where there is a tank - and that's where you can jump over the net, but back in any way from the base of the loopholes I found. I've noticed many places where it is possible to jump only in one direction, for example, in cordon, when you walk along the fence to the South transition to the swamps and back run on the edge and doesn't want to waddle. By the way, to base fighters on the ATP you can get in the South-Eastern corner of the location where a fallen tree, there is still a drawer, then along the fence to the South, to not sleep, then turn to the concrete slabs and jump over the fence. So it can be easier to kill warriors from the corner, but they quickly come again.

S
STALKER Z7 14.02.20

Chronic-rap At the base of the warriors I go as well. Then just make their way into the barracks and out shoot opponents, both from DotA, using the Vintar or an Avalanche.

C
Chronic-rap 14.02.20

And I from the corner easier, there should be one first to soak through the back of the house passes, and then quietly rest. They many not climb, but if you don't lean, then all the rest! Most importantly as soon as possible in the head to shoot to death.
The catch: With Explorer on the basis of ERS can chat, while on the other side of the fence! =)

Y
Yura-Sazhin 14.02.20

Install the patch and helicopter!