3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kopasz 14.02.20 02:11 pm

With fire and Sword. Black Hetman (Mount & Blade)

Hi all. After the destruction of the Rzeczpospolita (the rebels) Hops gave the task to destroy Muscovy. Gather the army, go capture their city, and they had all their you capture my two... I captured their city, I think to go grab those cities that they took from me until there is a garrison weak...go, capture, and they already have one that was my 5 minutes ago! And so it's a vicious circle, I don't know what to do...I been playing 2 days and not moved from a dead point. Good people give me some advice on how without cheating to beat the Muscovites that I was not...I would be grateful for any advice.
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spillik 14.02.20

kopasz
Cities need not be changed, and the lords to sway possible.

S
Slava Frost 14.02.20

Agree first break of lords, and then try to take the city

k
kopasz 14.02.20

Sava Frost
Well, I'll try...but exactly. I broke (even exactly remember the name) Jan Sobieski (the army he had ~120), a prisoner he was not hit, fled. Just after 3 minutes was besieging my city! How so? Why are they so quick to recover? And another question: how to make lords not to flee from me. Ordered the Lord to gather the hike. Said Well, I stand, waiting 2 minutes and no one came. Understand that it is necessary to everyone to come and order you to follow me. Gather up about 5 of lords, until I reached my desired city remained of Lord 2 (1 and I including). What the hell?

k
kopasz 14.02.20

Spillik
Sway in the sense to divide their forces?

S
Spillik 14.02.20

kopasz
Yes. Not sure the same system there, as in normal M&B, but the basic mechanics of the game - breaking army and the commander goes to his castle with the troops of type 0\10, and then have them for a long time to replenish. Although it will have to be done several times as in their castles and cities have a garrison and they use it to replenish the army. For greater efficiency - you need them to take prisoners and not to pay for the ransom.

S
Slava Frost 14.02.20

kopasz
The game is quite bagnuty in verbande easier with the company of lords to run. Try to beat the lords further relations with the lords shook their (should come faster to you).

k
kopasz 14.02.20

Sava Frost
Ooooy you sho how much I had of lords...yet with all of them the relationship to raise you weird mind. I've already won the Muscovy, half (or less, not sure) of their lords over to my side, and we are already at war with Krymchaks...but then again. They razbegayutsya that I really hate...

S
Slava Frost 14.02.20

kopasz
Take it as a tribute. The game has not changed already. I wish you good nerves!

k
kopasz 14.02.20

Sava Frost
Thank you....:)

V
VETER15 14.02.20

kopasz
the best way is to take prisoners

k
kopasz 14.02.20

And this, people...but if in the process of passing the Black Hetman, I used cheats (because there was no other way) that I will receive achivku the Incentive? Because I heard that if you use cheats then achievements are not given.

k
kopasz 14.02.20

VETER15
A chance to capture lords is very small..especially after the destruction of RP and MP, the ranks of the Crimeans and Swedes added new lords...total, to catch them is not possible...

V
VETER15 14.02.20

kopasz
download my chatmod and do not worry, the achievements will not fly.

k
kopasz 14.02.20

VETER15
Sho cheat mod??

V
VETER15 14.02.20

kopasz
well, go to my uploaded files

k
kopasz 14.02.20

VETER15
That I understand, but what he does give??? And I don't know how to watch your downloaded files to begin with ?

V
VETER15 14.02.20

kopasz
strange http://www.playground.ru/cheats/mount_blade_with_fire_and_sword_chit_mod_cheat_mode_1_143-77132/

k
kopasz 14.02.20

VETER15
And...thank you. But I'm still not exactly understood what this mod does...