3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MostWi1d 14.02.20 02:12 pm

You with what weapons come in the game? (Fallout 3)

I have all the weapons doesn't fit, maybe you should leave a couple of trunks and all?
15 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 14.02.20

Hunting rifle.

O
Olly-alpha 14.02.20

What an odd question. As is not fit? I have with me, I remember, were usually Terrible shotgun, the snipe some unique plasma (I forget the name) that give a quest for an escaped Android. 1-2 identical gun to repair them. For the shotgun, generally 3-4 spare because it is too fast it breaks, and play them with fun. Well and... And still a lot of inventory space was left on the trash and food. Silushku heroic at least 7-8 pump is.

p
pekabir 14.02.20

with a gun of Lincoln took place

M
MostWi1d 14.02.20

pakaur
It seems the damage is not very great. Respect to you.

R
RikoChiko 14.02.20

Always gentlemanly set: shotgun, Chinese assault rifle, hunting rifle or sniper. Well, maybe a laser or plasma.

N
Noran 14.02.20

The first passage with the Chinese rifles + Magnum at the quest at the old lady musicians, and snap, which beat out from some arrow, she Meunier rounds in the MAG, but of that more. Then yuzal conventional PP+Winchester from point lookout and bleed, and in the last revolvers in .32 and simple hunting. In General, during all the playthroughs I have in zagashnike, for a special occasion, always was a fat man)))

p
pekabir 14.02.20

ScarletSting777
large enough + zero variation, besides it is repaired by hunting rifles, which to Asses

z
zwweerr 14.02.20

and tolstyachek )) long and useless I find it a drag..........
..............but when dostaval )) my joy has no bounds ....... ))

-
-eho- 14.02.20

Hunting rifle Anesthesia

Z
ZloyViki 14.02.20

What ammo is with the pass, especially in the beginning!)))
And the mood is always yuzal!

r
revalentin94 14.02.20

Shish-kebab, "Terrible" shotgun, and Rifle Datecomm Lincoln.
I always play through the stealth, so use melee/rifle with more damage from a single shot.
Shish kebab it causes great damage, plus you can take the ability to "Pyromaniac" .
Datecomm will help slow the Deathclaw (very useful at the initial stage).
Regularly use the shotgun for killing in stealth, one shot in the head and all.
Well, the rifle for everything.

z
zapsib18 14.02.20

I installed on the new three,just started to play,the first job Moira took a rather interesting gun,drove with him a little longer.

B
BIGssdl 14.02.20

to satisfy these zavisimosti from the passage (presence rounds): Anesthesia, Rifle Lincoln Rifle "Backwater"

D
Denissimo63 22.02.21

And now I'm passing - sniper 0.308 cal. I walk with her in the wasteland (+ I shoot enemies from afar). A kind of "terrible" shotgun - for close work on serious targets. Assault rifle 5.56 / hunting rifle 0.32 cal. - for small purposes. I use Colt 0.45 with optics, but less often. I don't really like plasma / lasers, although I wear a plasma from an android. I want to find a gauss (but it's cool with her in the second foul). The blaster of strangers was - cool, but annoying - boring at work. The fat man is cool, but he used it with the codes - he scored about a hundred shells and from afar he shot deathclaws and other animals. The 30mm automatic grenade launcher is not bad. But all these weapons are not for the VATS, and so, genocide to arrange the enemy is tiresome.

A
Alexey Skorobogatov 22.02.21

MostWi1d
dude, don't worry, just pump a strong ridge Well, if honestly I passed with a rocket launcher
https://fallout.fandom.com/ru/wiki/Grenade launcher_( Fallout_3)