3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Castly 14.02.20 02:12 pm

Infinite loading (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

After the betrayal Brusa, were on a mission to release his captains, but after the release of the latter is infinite download.
During the siege of Brus died, but in cut scenes he was in, could be the problem?
8 Comments
Sort by:
h
humerskin 14.02.20

Castly
Yes, in this case the same faced with this bug. Helps roll back the save. In Cheetah there is a gradual saves but there's better to choose save after the first siege. In order to avoid spoilers.

P
PIRAT69 14.02.20

Castly
Then it will be a battle ahead: you choose to kill or demote type. Me he became furious. All about the fortress says. But during the Siege he shall not die. I don't know I'm here, I demolished him 2/3 HP and immediately went to the cut scene. But I have a license...Finally none of the bug was not.

C
Castly 14.02.20

Badfox69
Duck I also have a license. During the first siege, where he tryndel what type it was not approved in the fortress he died protecting point. But then in the cutscene it goes through my back and takes off from the tower. Not rolled with the damn secret police

C
Castly 14.02.20

In General, the mission affect anything?

P
PIRAT69 14.02.20

Castly
Well on a skill to reduce the level or make a mad captains. And also this game turns out. Shame Ososina or her. To make him insane. again, you will then be given on this skill. Bros then die or become mad, they will decide. Can listen to what you said elf this or to decide for himself just to kill.

C
Castly 14.02.20

Badfox69
Generally anything not wagging

P
Pe_Pe 14.02.20

humerskin
and I Mean roll back the save, what exactly should I do?

D
Dmitriy Kobernyak 14.02.20

Pe_Pe
I realized how just download other save and all. Them in the cheats section can be found immediately on the website.