3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dutlish 14.02.20 02:12 pm

Freezes after replacing the video card (Fallout 4)

FX 6300 6 gigs of RAM
earlier there was a video card GTX560ti 1 gig
I played quietly in fallout without turning off vertical sync was around 60 fps in any location but mylilsya texture RAM enough did not take more than 5700мб
replaced video-card R7970 lighting (HD7970)
and now immediately after starting the game from the main menu, subsidence and friezes
the game itself was no more than 30 frames is not turned off vertical sync
the buildings became no more than 60 because I have limited
but it is necessary to leave the building as starts, freezes and subsidence and it is on all graphics settings and to replace a video card, this was not
RAM is still enough
the computer pulls doom and the Witcher but why such problems with fallout?
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
SR3M 14.02.20

Of course a stupid question. But you removed the old drivers and put new one?

S
SR3M 14.02.20

T6000
Anything can happen. Better to check

D
Dutlish 14.02.20

Leonid Naumets
Yes, I deleted all nvidia drivers and recently reinstalled windows so no couldn't stay

a
aksolotlis 14.02.20

Maybe the thermal paste change?

H
Huskarl Krstk 14.02.20

Dutlish
You set up the old set?

V
VETER15 14.02.20

Dutlish
None can counterfeit.
Maybe the monitor is not in the parameters vidyuhi.
May not re-installed the game.
Maybe because it's a Radeon, this also happens.
Maybe because
Dutlish wrote that he freezes.

In General, it is not clear, it may hide some nuances we should know about your personal life)))

a
afiges 14.02.20

the game is not friendly with the Radeon that's the whole joke,I have the same only with рыксом460

B
Bearhunt 14.02.20

If you Preferably after tails cleaned, the fact that the Witcher takes the prepared data from the card, because on low it cooks Folic 4 registration addresses, due to the entogo pulls on weak processors and vidyuhi. Address of Radhika with NV do not match, hence the friezes: the processor looks for solutions. Solution 2. You can carry the game, but as I understand, you have built near there a lot, otherwise you vidyuhi would not bother, the second option is long and tedious: sometimes manually through the editor (I do not know what you are, just download a decent basic don't want you all to see), to remove the remnants of NV drivers. In automatic mode, deletes 30 percent, as I'm a prog deleted - I will not write, but to find all the tips cost me more than a day without sleep, sometimes you just want formatnut all to hell and with a clean slate)))

E
EMPs 14.02.20

afiges
what the tests will show that you hands are not friends. even the insertions of the ancient a10 in minimal pulls on the CD

a
afiges 14.02.20

EMPs
I have this problem was only on the license and there was worse than 1-2 fps in the open field,as if teleone played download pirates and normal matter the case,what's the catch did not understand why a license at all roughly speaking the game is not working and Priede please

r
ravegas 14.02.20

afiges
This is something new. Always rather like. Okay there denovo still would have been possible to explain. But on the Fel'. Interesting

S
SR3M 14.02.20

Dutlish
I have no idea. The game was installed with the graphics card? Not, tyzh Windu changed too....Okay, there are people better versed me. Hope it will help)