3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SS44 14.02.20 02:13 pm

The quest \"in praise of the dead\" - how to get to the tunnels in the catacombs? (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

And again, please help on this , almost the last of the can... well, you understand))) , forum. The quest in praise of the dead and there , apparently as a possible side effect , you need to throw the grappling hook to get somewhere in the tunnels of the catacombs. Or from tunnels in the end, Hz. Here gulped potions and food and no hook is not engaged. And athletics to the maximum of the gg pumped and still nothing((( What all is there and as the amplitude , I do not know where to go?
4 Comments
Sort by:
g
gliga142 14.02.20

there are exits from the tunnel at the bottom .. hidden exit .. just run around the map and clear care ..

E
Ewgenij_BLR 14.02.20

SS44
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/pillars_of_eternity_deadfire/walkthrough/#wiki-39817
Here painted. No need to throw. The priest gives a kind of key - they open the door with the shell (under the temple of Bersa) and immediately get into the tomb.
If you need is the exit from the catacombs - he's in the southern part of the center.

A
Alumiel 14.02.20

And if you throw out there hook and get out of you will come to the location Sacred stage (only it is rather meant as input). It's done, if you chose such answers that did not convince the priest to give you the key.

m
makc11021992 14.02.20

SS44
Is there verification of athletics? I got no problem throwing a hook) But what check do not remember