3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord Assassin 14.02.20 02:13 pm

gpu at 100% is the norm?

Card asus geforce gtx560ti 1gb
play ВотчДогс2. A bit of frieze, but in principle playable. Confused only loading the GPU at 99.9% (Always!!)
Is this normal at all? I mean that.. he won't smoke?
7 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luka_gg 14.02.20

Lord Assassin
GPU - graphic processor installation. Its load depends on the graphics part than it is the heavier, the more about the solution then do not forget, of course, about the capabilities of the graphics card the same, in this game is fine.
Simply put, it is normal for any video card, especially the weak and the old. Worse will be if it will not be loaded to this value, then either the processor is unable to cope with the game engine or You have a very powerful graphics card, and Locke frames / FPS or problems with the software part.

p
pekabir 14.02.20

Lord Assassin wrote:
gtx560ti 1gb
Lord Assassin wrote:
ВотчДогс2
Lord Assassin wrote:
GPU at 99.9%
perhaps norms

R
Romar1o129 14.02.20

on top computer the game is at maximum speed is barely chugging along and you want on your card so the gpu is not strained!)

M
MunchkiN 616 14.02.20

finally I think that if the GPU on 100% - a good sign. is the processor graphics card reveals the peck-peck

S
SonyK_2 14.02.20

Lord Assassin wrote:
...Confused by only loading the GPU at 99.9%...
This means that the performance of the rested in your graphics card
...he will not smoke ?...
I'm afraid to burn - includes temperature monitoring on the screen during the game (MSI Afterburner, etc.). If you think that overheating is to manually adjust the rpm of the coolers on the graphics card of the same program.
Spoiler

P
Ponosik_pro 21.08.22

I have a GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU in Phasmophobia 100% gpu

E
Evil in the flash 21.08.22

Ponosik_pro
And?