3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_yurg 14.02.20 02:13 pm

Release date updates for The Guild 3 (The Guild 3)

Release date updates for The Guild 3 the answer of the developers. Very little information found here is what
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex_yurg 14.02.20

Last night Golem Labs and Nordic THQ has released in early access the third part of the medieval economic simulator for The Guild. The developers wanted the fans can take part in the final polishing of The Guild 3. The quality of early versions caused y fans questions.
In the description of early access, The Guild 3, the developers called the project a fully playable, pointed to the need for balancing and optimizing the game, and we warned the players o the possible appearance of errors of different severity. Errors proved to be more than fans were expecting.

The mantis early access The Guild 3 contains a description 400 of bugs, from harmless sound problems to a critical error leading to crash. B Steam have huge amount of bugs, the authors acknowledge both positive and negative reviews.

Now o early access The Guild 3 need to know the following:

No support for Russian language: only German and English;
No multiplayer support;
Terrible interface: he is a very much complaints;
Some assets stubbed at the entrance to the building are shown static screenshots;
Minimum graphic settings, the screenshots show actual game graphics;
A very big problem c optimization;
A lot of mistakes;
Very strange AI;
Problem with character animation;
There is a significant amount of gameplay mechanic;
The game is de facto unplayable.

Some fans just say that Valve need to introduce minimum quality standards for the games to be released in early access. Others believe that for the 4-6 months the developers will not have time to lead The Guild 3 in the form. Wait guys Now while it's raw, and a lot of bugs.

According to the materials from the site https://evrl.to/articles/59cb71ea6ec7f748ced92de0/rannij-dostup-the-guild-3-okazalsja-slishkom-rannim/

A
Anglerfish 14.02.20

Alex_yurg
Yeah, I see raw alpha sends in RD.

A
Analius 14.02.20

the lords are waiting
in 6 months we'll forget about it

F
Filias_Fogg 14.02.20

Given the pace of work on the 3rd part I don't think she will change a lot to the exit. Personally I'm a big fan of the 1st and 2nd parts. And no matter what language will the third, but with the interface and graphics I don't know how it will play.

A
Alex_yurg 14.02.20

Full Russian translation with voice acting promise

R
RPOCLABB 14.02.20

Alex_yurg
I text enough,if only the mechanics and chips did not disappoint[well AI of course]

A
Alex_yurg 14.02.20

http://www.gamer.ru/gildiya-2/anons-the-guild-3-prevyu-i-intervyu interesting info from the developers, the answers to some questions

A
Alex_yurg 14.02.20

RPOCLABB Understand friendly, you herbs, but of swinish attitude of the developers when the TMS in Russia, some very classy games they are not voiced, that is nice.

F
Filias_Fogg 14.02.20

Alex_yurg
A niche that this information 3 a year ago?

Personally, I was looking forward to this game. But not once cheated decided before purchase to test it a pirated version. My expectations were melted for a moment. And do not care for the lack of Russian language, but graphics are just eye gouge. Europa 1400 even her background it looks much better. Until the redesigned interface and will not cause the schedule to normal play it is simply not possible.

A
Alex_yurg 14.02.20

Filias_Fogg play it Myself. Yes, everything is raw. BUT I suggest the developers to write like long and crooked sawing, asking to accelerate. Maybe they will rush in. And of information by the way is extremely small.

A
Alex_yurg 14.02.20

https://vk.com/public144449743 Group of the Guild 3 in VK, join, latest news and details of current
the app.

A
Alex_yurg 14.02.20

M
Masha16 14.02.20

last update playable. the lag is much less. BUT the game crashes constantly

A
Alex_yurg 14.02.20