3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xBott95 14.02.20 02:14 pm

Killed Andre in Dark souls remastered (Dark Souls)

Gave to a friend to play ds, asked him to give coal to the Smith, he started the conversation with a blow... I Thought how in part 3 he after the fire calmed down, but no. The sins odkupienie expensive cost. Just killed him, because I know that there are more blacksmiths. When I got the bowl on the wiki realized that only Andre can improve to 10-15+. Many have already passed, again don't want to. I know that it is impossible to resurrect, but maybe someone has a fix or a cheat to fix it. Play the pirates.
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 14.02.20

xBott95
Game + to help you

x
xBott95 14.02.20

Rolemanser
I dropo, because I walk super slowly, studying the location. Just want to play not only with the weapons of knights, in which no pumping huge stats, and normal sword with a +10

J
JABA AZAZINA 14.02.20

xBott95
well, then you just sword following. for it you need respectively soul following + any curved sword to +10. the damage is good on most. no substitute, of course, Andre, but though so but. either knock the sword of the silver knight and swing to +5, you the greatest analogue of odnorodnymi. Yes and it looks good, maybe even better than others, but there is the matter of taste.

T
Terving 14.02.20

xBott95
What weapons from the black knights, anything? And Yes, I agree with JABA AZAZINE, weapons with silver knights. Well, Vamos, the blacksmith magician should not be forgotten.

S
Sif 14.02.20

xBott95
There is a way to start again

x
xBott95 14.02.20

Terving
While using the sword of the black knight, but annoying the same. Although it was almost completely all gone.