3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Markus Stark-Praym 14.02.20 02:14 pm

Scyrim LE. The problem with the animation...or textures...unclear... (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

In short the story is...look of your favorite utuber who saws the tops of all mods. Among them was a mod on gg from 1 person, i.e. from 1 person to look at your body,legs,so in short...here. And after 2 days of playing odd this started to freak me out...well, sometimes the string disappears,the floor and boom...I decided to remove it...as usual ESP file,the animation files have also calculated the mode of the animation was removed...and there was a cool bug
Imagine...I take Lou from 3-person lean back in order to look at the sky,then another step back...and another....and eseee...and so until I form an angle of 90 degrees...
Bending forward even more fun...he bends down to such an extent that can shoot through the point
In short, the upper body is stupidly falls through the texture of the body below the waist
Reinstalled the game,tried to set the animation for the Archer...nothing helps
This bug touched pure bow and crossbow,durochka dorucka magic all the rules
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pupsik 3D 14.02.20

Markus Stark-Prime
Bug after deletion,apparently not everything was removed,and if everything is apparently something extra. You for that mod to 1 person install?

Ps. Go play another mod.

G
German Swift 14.02.20

Markus Stark-Prime
I was so moved after installing the mod to the new sounds of Luka.
weird but helped

R
RikoChiko 14.02.20

Here is the patch broken. Can special prog to clean the traces of fashion, but I have no idea how to do it. And look at all the description of fashion how to remove it.
I have this mod worth it. Files game touches and concerns strong with him there.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57859?tab=files

P
Pupsik 3D 14.02.20

Markus Stark-Prime
Try to clean save.

D
Darak5959 14.02.20

Clean your save from scripts and reinstall the game. With reset version start cleaned from scripts(!) saves. You can, of course, to treat the already installed Skyrim, but, as I understand it, you modecki not special, so make it simple.

S
SR3M 14.02.20

Markus Stark-Prime
Yes FSUs ETOGES cool. Go in the cave. Oops, someone comes from behind, herak 90 degrees with the bow on the back and everything. Shot asshole he straightened up and move on. Can a couple of screenshots to stir up?

M
Markus Stark-Praym 14.02.20

cleaned saves from scripts that helped...for a very long time suffer of course...

M
Markus Stark-Praym 14.02.20

Leonid Naumets
to be honest,even though he was shot through the point but hit the ground still)

p
pekabir 14.02.20

Markus stark-Prime wrote:
he bends to such an extent that can shoot through the point
Chet kecol with this

B
Bazil78 14.02.20

skyrim save cleaner,the skse cleaner-sometimes fashion litter saving,and make sure first that fashion giblets left,especially in scripts,skse and animations.

f
fwitchcrafter 14.02.20

Wai, need Modmanager, with the ability to create backups, how many times run into problems.