3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Next-gen2015 15.02.20 09:50 pm

The problem with the game (Far Cry 5)

Guys, good day to all, this problem I have. After some time, say after a couple hours of play, my computer shuts down and restarts. I can't understand anything. This only happens when I play Far Cry 5. Previously this has never happened before. It's a decent system for power defect. I ran the game 4 times, and each time this happens. Can anyone encountered this anomaly? Config : i7 4770, GTX 1080, ram 16GB, 1600, the power supply 650 watts. Nothing drove, everything works at stock frequencies. Help what could be wrong.
16 Comments
Sort by:
v
valsid 15.02.20

Overheating is possible, I like it on demanding games, the PSU is not pulled

N
Next-gen2015 15.02.20

valsid
What is overheating? Map of 55-60 degrees, percent 50, all monitors I have.

b
bloomm 15.02.20

Next-gen2015
I was recently at the first comp test has replaced the Gtx 760 to the gtx 1050 in short there it crashes the driver randomly ! Sometimes I play the screen goes blank and the desktop, either right at the start it crashes and will not let me, nonsense. 2 the system everything is fine.

J
John14b 15.02.20

I other topics wrote: questions without guidance characteristics PC, you can remove admins. Write your config PC all the temperature of the chipset etc. Is there any overclocking. The description can only offer to update the driver, reinstall the game. If the pirates might repak curve. Problems with Windows(Use tools system file checker to repair missing or corrupted system files) sfc /scannow Possible problems with PD. In system properties---> settings------> startup and recovery there disable automatically restart when system failure. Install Microsoft Visual C++ components Net Framework the latest version. If only in this game, then the problem is with the game on the license check file integrity, delete save settings.

N
Next-gen2015 15.02.20

John14b
Pirates, Yes. in one Repack this happened a couple of times, I decided to download another, reinstalled the game, but the problem remained, and only in this game. still playing the Witcher 3, Fallout 4, and before that in other games - this was not.

N
Next-gen2015 15.02.20

bloomm
Well it would be simply thrown out of the game, but then comp just shuts down and restarts during games.

a
andy_ko44 15.02.20

The fridge or the kettle in this time are not included?

m
maxpayen 15.02.20

power supply your throw it in the trash and put the 850 watt.

N
Next-gen2015 15.02.20

maxpayen
Block that matter? Unit is good, depcool 650 W Gold Plus...

h
hyper1 15.02.20

maxpayen
maybe he's better on 1500 deliver? then it is for sure enough....

C
Chuck_Norris_ 15.02.20

Next-gen2015
If something is clocked from its hardware try to remove acceleration.
There might be a problem as write in power supply in with them should suffice as a power supply, maybe he doesn't keep stable voltage, even buying from scratch a new power supply if it is not a quality that it can even pop your filling and to be very stable, I'd suggest watching the YouTube video about the choice of power supply channel TechnoCore there well-told

N
Next-gen2015 15.02.20

Guys, the same problem showed up in Wolfenstein II The New Colossus. Yesterday launched, 20 minutes to play - the computer did shut down and rebooted. Launched today, generally two steps in the game did - again shutdown and will reboot. Surely still in the power supply business? I don't really understand this, just in case I attached the voltage values of your system without load. Is this normal or not?

Spoiler

N
Nikola1957 15.02.20

Well, why just power? Maybe the hard drive falls apart... maybe the thermal paste on the stone it is time to change. The problem is not like in the game, and in the system...
you have to press Windows key + R, in the Open box, type sysdm.cpl, and click OK. You will open the Properties dialog box of the system. On the Advanced tab, choose startup and recovery - Settings.
In the window that appears to remove the bird in the line to automatically restart
It seems pokazati in case of emergency error code...

G
Gellitron1 15.02.20

See the temperature of CPU, train smart check. In our time Windows only on the SSD to put. It seems all train times Windows standards. The shortage of supply, the computer rarely restarts. In my experience it is impossible that on one CD was Windows, and something else. The need for this separate disk. Otherwise microfreeze post just. More likely that the RAM memory broken fingers if touched. Try overclocking the system look like to see yourself. Inclined that the HDD is in bad condition. The Windows can be broken. In linx run tests FurMark run. To rule out the graphics card.

N
Next-gen2015 15.02.20

Геллитрон1
So I have Windows on SSD, HDD for files and games, one SSD, and a new him a couple of months. The temperature Proca in the game in the area of 50-55, it's kind of the norm.

N
Next-gen2015 15.02.20

Nikola1957
That is, I then will show what's going on?