3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_K_o_S_ 15.02.20 09:51 pm

Here you can discuss information with the developer (Collapse: Rage)

Hi all. My name is Andrew. I am a game designer Collapse: Rage. If you have any questions to the developers or you want to share your thoughts about the game - glad to hear and to answer ;)

For starters it will say the game has Easter eggs. If after some time players will not find at least a few will not understand what to look for, I'll do another hint.;)
159 Comments
Sort by:
E
Edik Pisyukovich 15.02.20

offer in the game to make more Russian zone,and clean interface

J
JamesRoot712 15.02.20

I'm not one Easter eggs not nesl.I would like to ask why the game turned in a few chapters?

E
Edik Pisyukovich 15.02.20

there is the multiplayer?

J
JamesRoot712 15.02.20

No no

e
eksfanatik 15.02.20

The first game was good, especially the soundtrack. For the game with the post-Soviet space just mega! But this ganados... sorry... I expected more, and got... nothing. I've already played, guys. But without the colored plumes from the sword... but even with some plot. The result - a complete disappointment

j
jackslaterhero 15.02.20

_K_o_S_ well what can I say I liked the game, no less original, though he was longer, so here is a question why so long went and this proved to be short, although the length konesno a little kompensiruet, hardcore, arena and trials. What is heard about the sequel? I have heard over it already working. And Easter eggs, what particular kind they are? stash somewhere, or maybe somewhere for achievements in the game will have access to the stash, and how many Easter eggs? Voprosov weight

_
_K_o_S_ 15.02.20

exponatec, in Collapse: the Rage gameplay other. You don't played. It seems that did not understand and, judging by the response, not wanted to deal with. Differences not only in the plumes. Sorry that I didn't like( the Emphasis was on the interesting action.

_
_K_o_S_ 15.02.20

jackslaterhero we did play not so long as all are discussing here))) Many say about the two years of development, but, it sounds funny, between the exit of Collapse and Collapse: Rage less than two years)))))

As for the rest of time.. Who followed the development, he remembers that we announced once the addon Collapse: On the brink. Then we decided I didn't want to go the way of typical add-ons (a few new levels, some new monsters, couple of new weapons). We decided to do it all over again: with new, more interesting and sophisticated mechanics to give players a new experience, more action. This would tell the story to the point after which you can make a great sequel without explaining what, and why.

The continuation does not yet do((

On account of the same.. we on the forum Creoteam, a player posted a video where he found one, the most simple and obvious Easter eggs:

We did it in order to give a hint of the style of other Easter eggs)) will Make even a hint soon if no one can find any more.

-
-BB- 15.02.20

Hmm, but the sequel will be? After all, the implication is clear (like, I'm on the end now), or is it all so fun?)

_
_K_o_S_ 15.02.20

Will there be a sequel, depends on beeches. I just want to say that the plot - he's not random. We know what will happen (if, of course). And it should be interesting.

t
tratata i ololo 15.02.20

_K_o_S_ sorry for offtopic but still: the continuation of the well optimized ??? Or as the first game......

_
_K_o_S_ 15.02.20

ASSASIN91 O_O Look on the Internet reviews. The first Collapse was the standard optimization. The second one is much more demanding, as the graphics have improved considerably. On my tests everything was fine. And from the players (with licensed copies) have not yet gathered enough information to determine if someone has a problem.

t
tratata i ololo 15.02.20

The first Collapse was the standard optimization well I wouldn't say that.....in my conference he was sagging from 20 fps to 5. (all were on low graphics settings)

_
_K_o_S_ 15.02.20

ASSASIN91 don't want to convince you, sorry. Don't believe me - ask Google. Often users themselves bring their computers to such a state that no iron will not help.
As for Rage. If you are a car since that time have not changed, then you are unlikely the game will go.

t
tratata i ololo 15.02.20

Often users themselves bring their computers to such a state that no iron will not help. - this phrase is not about me. I'm not a kettle.....As for Rage. If you are a car since that time have not changed, then you are unlikely the game will go. - go to all the games (even gta4-really low, well, my ARMS are STRAIGHT you know ? ) :D but the Rage will not go ? How so ?

_
_K_o_S_ 15.02.20

Understand! :) Then look at the system requirements and compare with your iron: http://yuplay.ru/story.php?title=Collapse-%D0%AF%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8C

Just bear in mind that the minimum is when the game just starts, but not the fact that will be comfortable to go.

t
tratata i ololo 15.02.20

_K_o_S_ Oh, little system as the first part.....in short go !! Where did she go !!

Thanks for the replies ! +1 =) Well lit as we dispute with you !!

Z
Zordd 15.02.20

_K_o_s_ tell and patches to the game will be? and then during a firefight with the military in the industrial area freezes the game.

-
-BB- 15.02.20

Zordd
Um, don't tell me you have a license)))

(incidentally, happy birthday)

_
_K_o_S_ 15.02.20

Zordd, we do collect information about the bugs of the licensed version. But people are not really complaining. Mostly people complain about the buggy pirates and those who played with settings in NVidia panel. The game was almost over even in the winter. All this time we were polished, as we respect players and don't want to do of beta testers.

But somehow the bug slipped in some skirmishes. We never for one test machine was not( some people complain of hovering 13-14 wave arena. But this bug is so rare that we can't catch. That's all. Once we have gathered enough information about the bugs, I will release the patch.