3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RITCHII 15.02.20 09:54 pm

Where to find ash? In the Asp Hole is not observed. Version 9.8 right patch (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

Somewhere met that it is second floor http://forums.playground.ru/vampire_the_masquerade_bloodlines/asp_hole_esh_rivers-59047 however, in the Asp Hole is not found the exit to the 2nd floor, there are only 3 entry/exit to the outside. Curiously, the game comes to the end (the first time), I walk very carefully, especially because the link it turned out that ash can get 2 quest. Who is aware of? Or it was removed from the right patch? In the readme, nothing there.. thanks in Advance!
4 Comments
Sort by:
F
FreeDead 15.02.20

RITCHII
Most likely, your ash already in the thrall of Bach's uncle, if the game will be over. In"the Society of Leopold I had/would look.

A
Asmoon 15.02.20

RITCHII
RITCHII wrote:
however, in the Asp Hole is not found exit on the 2nd floor, there are only 3 entry/exit to the outside.
You won't believe, but there still is steps to the second floor approximately in the middle of the left wall if you look from the main entrance. And ash is also there. Two weeks ago, I passed this quest. Version 9.8 + Rusik.

R
RITCHII 15.02.20

FreeDead But I started looking as soon as the Baron in Hollywood heard the touching story about him

R
RITCHII 15.02.20

Asmoon
Yes, thank you! Baffled post and double wgesu, I decided that it was ash, only zabagovanny, already dressed in clean and jerk