3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azog 15.02.20 09:54 pm

The poet in disgrace (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

after a conversation with Zolton falls job: ((Optional) Ask Dijkstra on assistance in the release of Buttercup.

Spoiler
15 Comments
Sort by:
G
GhostKasio 15.02.20

Аzog
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/main_quests/novigrad/

A
Azog 15.02.20

GhostKasio
what does it matter ?

I
Ivanych 15.02.20

Аzog
Keep away and speak first with Dijkstras.

A
Azog 15.02.20

Ivanychi
so that's the point that additional job is displayed as failed after a conversation with Zolton

e
evgenij84757 15.02.20

Аzog
Long live the art! after presenting in dialogue with Zolton will have a line to ask for assistance Dykstra

B
Bupycop 15.02.20

Аzog
Well, talk to Destroy before you go to the ambush site to the Zoltan. What's the problem then? There are plenty of such jobs, which are not shown, up to a point, will fail. For example, crystal Philippi, the job is said to give Radovid or Triss, but it is possible and Ian, though not specified in the list, but will fail, as will give him to Triss or Radovid, but if Ian to give, it will be provalone with Triss.

e
evgenij84757 15.02.20

Аzog

A
Azog 15.02.20

evgenij84757
so glitch,I have not displayed))

e
evgenij84757 15.02.20

Аzog
not a glitch I wrote above is the dialogue at the end of the quest long live the art!

E
Edward_K 15.02.20

evgenij84757
But the fact of the matter is THAT there is NO DIALOGUE WITH ZOLTAN. He just immediately runs into a ravine, and with Dextroy - fail.
Where what did I miss... Now break your head where to go :(

E
Edward_K 15.02.20

evgenij84757

Can anyone help?

e
evgenij84757 15.02.20

ATHLONIUS
by the beginning of the play

E
Edward_K 15.02.20

evgenij84757
Will not help. I've been looking for info, found.

[ Attention! Find out where the common Fund of Dijkstra, while avoiding an open clash with the hunters fail. Making a choice, keep in mind that the information about the location of the common Fund will allow the Witcher twice to get help from Dijkstra: people as part of the quest the Poet in disgrace (see below) and resources (1000 Novigrad crowns and a couple of runes for the sword) as part of the quest Brothers in arms: Novigrad. ]

I need to fall back as much to the quest of the TREASURES of COUNT REUVEN , I found out information about the common Fund of Dijkstra for soaked it all without torturing Triss without talking to Meng... And it affected the failure in the quest of the POET IN DISGRACE...

E
Edward_K 15.02.20

evgenij84757

Here pereproshel TREASURES of COUNT REUVEN, it did so in dialogue with mengue to know where the Treasury of Dijkstra, and now the dialog with Zoltan after the performance is available. Here is how it all turns out to be confused... This topic in Google inexium well, one of the first, I hope someone can help who fail item: (Optional) Ask Dijkstra on assistance in the release of Buttercup.

e
evgenij84757 15.02.20

ATHLONIUS
forgot to specify