3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
skyrimtesv 15.02.20 09:54 pm

The temple of the way of blood act 4 (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

One thread be passed? what is there to do? Button found, there can amulet with puppeteer to put in , but requires another kind of game. What do Hz, half of the quests zabagovanny, burning
Arhu, too, where XS, tell me who found the dog gave the ball further no movement
50 Comments
Sort by:
m
mescal 15.02.20

I have this scroll has disappeared from the inventory as on XS

M
Maks Egorov 15.02.20

fernand7777
And tell me, this third blood not active how to activate it,and everything passed the spell bloody rain and then bless a hole in the floor and all

a
alexandro11 15.02.20

But what if the puppeteer I killed before arhu, then he said it is necessary to fill the amulet and put, but NO amulet there, neither on the body nor in the house and in the inventory too, the game was a complete failure, right? Or without the amulet you can go to the temple*?

s
stakanxxx 15.02.20

Everything is there, the scroll of redemption and the amulet source(full) and still the scroll is not applied nowhere. Amulet poke all rules and scroll do not understand how.

D
Death-Core 15.02.20

The image of Lucian, a list of correct answers (for a new guest mercenary, the amulet and the scroll is not required, checked):
1. To say that you would never have taken someone else's
2. To say that you don't kill those who are innocent
3. To laugh. You would have never went!
4. I swear, you always respect the Source.

N
Nikolayq 15.02.20

E
Els Arch 15.02.20

Good day to all.
Advise what to do.
Arhu found, charged amulet and the scroll of redemption to eat. But the door to the room with the statue of questioning was closed. I can't go. this came out (as not all items were). now I got stuck (

L
Ludmila Kuroedova 15.02.20

Els Arch
The exact same crap, decided the question?

a
aist16 15.02.20

Els Arch
Ludmila Kuroedova
With an amulet and a scroll passed, there was no interrogation, what are You!?
Pressed the button, put the amulet, read the scroll, and pools of blood in Luke...

J
JOKERSW 15.02.20

But you can go tipo tip to all the questions and get the wings?really?