3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kurer iz Vegasa 15.02.20 09:55 pm

Where is Falmer? (The Elder Scrolls Online)

If there's any info about the Falmer in teso? And their very presence? I for game no Falmer is not met.
14 Comments
Sort by:
P
Preston 15.02.20

MB, at the time of action of the eco, the Falmer haven't crawled to the surface? Or they did not exist? XS, I'm not good at lore Scrolls.

K
Kurer iz Vegasa 15.02.20

Prestоn
How sad it is that the developers of them scored.

Z
ZloyFenniks 15.02.20

Just from Skyrim in the game only two cities and their environs ( Riften and Windhelm) . We must wait for new pieces of the province ( such as Market for example), you see, and will add the Falmer and other one not yet...

K
Kurer iz Vegasa 15.02.20

ursus743
Well, maybe so, but exactly could they at least be mentioned.

R
RikoChiko 15.02.20

They are from Summerset to Skyrim cornered. Need fresh addition to look for about them old.

K
Kurer iz Vegasa 15.02.20

Recochica
They have always been in Skyrim is their homeland, and they were there for a long time even while the Dwemer were still alive as far as I know(it's a Dwemer sheltered them, and began to experiment on them)

R
RikoChiko 15.02.20

The courier from Vegas
Snow elves (orig. Snow Elf) — one of the elven races, who retired from the Summerset Isles and settled separately from other sizes. Their civilization rivaled the aldmer and even in some ways surpassed it.

K
Kurer iz Vegasa 15.02.20

Recochica

R
RikoChiko 15.02.20

Well, if you tsitatkami like to rush.
However, as incredible as it may sound, even in Nirn there are a certain number of the snow elves (known two Helibor and his brother Virtur, though perhaps much more) that are not mutated, as all other congeners. According to Helebore it is known that not all snow elves went underground. Among them there were those who did not believe the Dwemer and settled in the Forgotten valley and some other enclaves. In the end they become monsters, just like everybody else. However, due to Virtue became a vampire, all the remaining members of the order of Auriel (with the exception of Hellebore) was killed changed its congeners, although Helibor believes that in our days could be saved in remote locations, such as the forgotten Vale, and other enclaves of the original snow elves.
In Summerset, look for them

K
Kurer iz Vegasa 15.02.20

Recochica
I said somewhere about the snow elves? Is it me or the theme is not so called?

And only now do not say that it is the same thing.
Yes and as I said their homeland - Skyrim. Why are they supposed to be on the Summerset Isle, even if in normal Skyrim snow elves left two(and then only because they don't street).

K
Kurer iz Vegasa 15.02.20

Recochica
More about this article and Wikipedia. All the action is gone from the Summerset Isles, Yes, but they looked all the same have not yet begun to settle on Tamriel. Then each Mer race has gained its own individual appearance(corresponding to the province where they lived).

R
Rocbomber 15.02.20

Nope, neither of which is in Summerset about the Falmer.

M
Mikhail berdeneev 01.06.21

Then they asked corny why there are no Falmer in the teso? XD and you lit off topic here)

Z
Zimovik 01.06.21