3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cryptor 15.02.20 09:56 pm

To open the gate of the hall of desires? (Agony)

Hi folks, I can not pass the place with the task open the gate of the hall of desires.

There was the altar with the monster weights and for hearts I hearts together (4 pieces) and put it on the scale, the result is a Wake that's a huge monster! How to overcome it I don't know, run away from him, and torches in it... others saw that the place take place in another way, hearts do not collect and draw the symbol and the gate opens, but what if you've got the heart and woke the beast, and what are the options to play no? Somebody passed?

4 Comments
Sort by:
R
RaDeR666 15.02.20

What would kill him, you need to hit the torch on his face 4-5 times, when he looks through the openings in the walls through which you can climb, that's all!!!

C
Cryptor 15.02.20

I have probably some kind of bug on this level. I tried to beat him through the crack, did not work...

d
ducks4yquack 15.02.20

Cryptor
seen as the streamer passed, until he looks in the slot, he ran his ass torch was beaten, and so 3-4 times) try) only one shot do and run away)

T
Tiberiym 15.02.20

I was personally lured to the cracks, and ran back a torch, 3-4 strike and the monster will fly away.