3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kiryajc 15.02.20 09:56 pm

Cutting\\dot (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Please tell me. Begin to chop wood - after the first Poleshko stops cutting. After I sat down for grinding machine - once the character gets up. Sit behind the bench - immediately raises
13 Comments
Sort by:
B
BenziLLLa 15.02.20

Fashion is what?

J
Jeekryu 15.02.20

kiryajc
Either sticky keys, or a conflict of mods. If you have mods, try to remove them. And if not, it will only reinstall

G
GG4 15.02.20

kiryajc
What are you doing chopping wood? The game is played for 2 hours without any firewood.

J
Jeekryu 15.02.20

GG4
A piece of wood where a lot is used, and sometimes no money to buy it. Can also be put in the AFC mode to the cutting of firewood, and then sell them. Good earnings on the legend without any chests dealers

a
arah 15.02.20

GG4
The game is played for 2 hours without any wood - why toga at all to play in something if there is no interest?

a
arah 15.02.20

kiryajc
Put\update Unofficial patch fixes a lot of flaws of the game

F
Funt_1977 15.02.20

The trouble with animations ...

I get that too, but not all characters have the same set of mods and their load order.
Sometimes, harm sex mods ( other mods adding animations ... ), and even more so, their conflict.

To start with, the Generate FNIS. Well, if you do not help of fnis, you should disable a couple of mods adding animations. Not always disabling mods helps. The problem with the end animations at the grinding stone, the arcane enchanter, the chopping of the deck and other means of production, lies a deeper and mods have to remove from the root.

After you disable/remove the mods, is to rerun Fnis and see if everything is in order, clean the saved game Save Tool, launch Wrye bash or whatever you're using, to sort LOOT ( or similar prog ).

Most importantly, do not rush to reinstall the game. Easier to get rid of mods pests than to demolish the Assembly.

You have not written whether you have the fashion for adding animation and what ... May be able to immediately point to the enemy ...

F
Funt_1977 15.02.20

arah
Doesn't help in some cases, while the Council separately.
Here the problem is not in the shoals of the game.

k
kiryajc 15.02.20

Funt_1977

F
Funt_1977 15.02.20

Some pig then all the minuses painted ... Well, okay. :-)

We can only assume what the mod from the list, muddying the waters. I don't see any malicious, if only the Wood to Gold Spell not adding new castelvania ... But the animation will not be tested without this mod, we learn nothing.

Who knows, maybe not the skeleton or anything ...

k
kiryajc 15.02.20

Karach, I disabled all my animations and re-turned it on and all was fine...

m
maximum 2003 15.02.20

GG4
About Skyrim it is impossible to say the Game in 2 hours.

F
Funt_1977 15.02.20

maximum 2003
How true it is ...
Which year are playing. :-)