3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 15.02.20 09:58 pm

Requiem: How are you? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Decided to complicate things and oldskoolish your life in Skyrim. Put this global mod. Not yet started to play. Tomorrow only you can. Tell us about your impressions and experiences with this mod
18 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEFCON COLD 15.02.20

Requiem is a great mod for skyrim one of the best mods for skyrim I will tell all features of this mod in the first place Requiem - the global plugin, whose main purpose is the deepening and refinement of role-playing component TES V: Skyrim by making the huge amount of changes to various aspects of the game. When the author looked at CRPG old school (Deus Ex, Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Baldur's Gate, Planescape: Torment, Gothic, and others), making changes necessary to create a semi-realistic fantasy world, and while carefully following the tradition of The Elder Scrolls universe. With mods the game becomes much more difficult, but the player gets a much more varied experience briefly mod I all advise.

M
Marquess 15.02.20

alximic DLG

And what features did you like most? You know, for example played with the mod, it seemed boring and not interesting, but then something occurred to you abruptly like the mod and you are happy. There is something=similar?

N
NoiseDru 15.02.20

Marquess
and you can read more for that mod or a link or a screenshot of what pg?

M
Marquess 15.02.20

NOISE5275

http://tes.riotpixels.com/mods/skyrim/overhauls/requiem - here. then of course all painted, but I would like to know how it is in practice

G
Givemethedust 15.02.20

how different from redone?

D
DeviL_RockeR 15.02.20

Actually it is at first difficult, because you fansatic almost any mob. But when you swing (especially a mage) mobs die from one, even on legendary difficulty in conjunction with other hardcore mods. First, just run around town swinging on and conversational quests (by the way of awards there are other, more diverse), shake the skills of teachers. Money to make good money through alchemy and theft.

D
DEFCON COLD 15.02.20

Marquess
Yes good mod with him will not be bored NPC will be smarter than the battle will be more difficult now the level of NPS is not dependent on your level so you can meet the enemy level 100 and will have to start a new game I don't know why but they say that we must also now NPCs will use power attack well, I rarely use it but the fact is not that also now if you had a low level then you have found are not very good things but now you're going to do things regardless of your level well vobshe everything in detail Almost all the leveling aspects of the game become static (removed autolevelling).
The enemies are divided by complexity into 3 groups (e.g., wolves and bandits - low level, and vampires and dragons are high level).
Skill levels have less impact on the gameplay. Now more importantly, what perks you took. Harder to become a master of all trades.
Many perks have been changed. From the description of most of the perks have been removed digits and added new description in the role style.
All spells in the game have been changed and improved with the growth of a particular school of magic. About a hundred new spells.
The effects of the standing stones became a more traditional series of TES.
The fights in the game become more complex and tactical. NPCs and various creatures wiser, and acquired new abilities and skills.
In many locations have been added new items, unique enemies, and also made various small changes.
The range of goods from traders depends on their location. Many merchants now keep all your goods in chests with a very complicated lock.
More realistic stalking (stealth), advanced lockpicking without perks. In the gaming world many new castles.
All races have different initial characteristics, and racial abilities were changed.
New weapons, armor. Many different new items - from scrolls of teleportation to rare artifacts.
vobshem mod will not let you get bored

G
Greywarn 15.02.20

To complicate the game suggest mod significantly strengthens(adds spells and abilities) of enemies and allies and slightly improve their behavioral AI : Revenge of the enemies.

D
DEFCON COLD 15.02.20

well, actually personal impression is positive mod is really gorgeous it's worth it to put it above I described all his charms

I
IArlekinI 15.02.20

Interested in the mod, judging by the description of it as the people's Solyanka for the STALKER's. I'll have to look.

v
vip.ShadowShooT 15.02.20

Played, in terms of hardcore and logic in this fashion, everything is super. The logic of that is in the room for torture, scattered tools, books on how to torture and so on x) To the dwarven city in the drawers and generally with the enemies of the Dwemer falling metal, and other things which logically should have been, but they did in the original, that and implemented it in Requiem. But the mod in terms of compatibility is very bad, you need to download a bunch of files compatibility with mods. It is because of poor compatibility stopped playing with him.

M
Marquess 15.02.20

What \hard links differ from symbolic I did not understand. They write that in hard links of the files you can move, and what that means is not clear. It is meant in the launcher?

M
Marquess 15.02.20

vip.ShadowShooT
alximic DLG
alximic DLG

guys pomogaete with the message above

v
vip.ShadowShooT 15.02.20

Marquess
Hard from the character? um, what?

M
Marquess 15.02.20

vip.ShadowShooT

read the instruction to install the mod, sir. All will understand

D
Dienoforu 15.02.20

Please tell me whether it is possible to fashion a Requiem to make the world is not static ,but that would be like in normal Skyrim mobs adjust to the level.Because after LVL 25 90% is killed with a blow ,and the remaining 10% is me with a blow ).The type that would have been roughly the same Requiem for the difficulty settings and so on. but autoleveling mobs?

p
pavloalex 15.02.20

Dienoforu
No, you cannot. In this sense, the Requiem.
Need more hardcore? Put outgoing/ incoming damage 100/400 and you will have happiness.
If anything, try to build Xander_TV there fun.

v
vahvit 20.02.22

The shit doesn't work