3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stimfall 15.02.20 09:59 pm

Relics opens at a certain point on the job or what? (Need for Speed Payback)

Hi all. Relics opens at a certain point on the job or what? The location of the body of a machine all the same?
36 Comments
Sort by:
d
dmll 15.02.20

I immediately opened the Mustang, as the prologue went!

d
dmll 15.02.20

and ride, around the world, the items themselves are!

S
Stimfall 15.02.20

dmll
How did you find it?

d
dmll 15.02.20

open the map, switch on reliquie, there is a photo of the map where they are, then I made skin these cards on the printer itself printed out, opened the map and searched for a place on the map and all

S
Stimfall 15.02.20

dmll
I have a blank tab relics(

d
dmll 15.02.20

Stimfall
well, we must first find the body, and you can find it just riding around the world, completing quests, you're still katesse the world when you go from one race to another, I found all of the body!

t
tachos 15.02.20

dmll
Maps-tooltips of tabs of the relic can be attached on the main map and look for matching. Carefully study the in-game menu.

d
dmll 15.02.20

tachos
and I printed out a closeup, so as not to look! as for me, it's better!
Stimfall
Here is just harvested everything!!

S
Stimfall 15.02.20

Damn guys, how many went none found( where ever they are? How many of them are just much here on the screen?

S
Stimfall 15.02.20

dmll
So they open after bosses or just adventure?

d
dmll 15.02.20

Stimfall
just rode everyone else, I first found the Mustang body to all the bosses reassembled it and everything on it went the entire game in the race!

d
dmll 15.02.20

only 5 relics, when they all gather, you can buy from the dealer and setunit under a different class of racing.

d
dmll 15.02.20

I rode in the desert, where the first garage will be open for the start of the game, there seems to found!

d
dmll 15.02.20

when around the world, and if you approached the relics, the mini map will flash blue!

S
Stimfall 15.02.20

Thank you for the info)

k
kazanlogon 15.02.20

Here is a guide for all the relics in NfS Payback, which shows where to find all the parts for a 5 rare cars:
Ford Mustang 1965
Nissan Fairlady 240ZG 1971
Volkswagen Beetle 1963
Chevrolet C10 1965 Pickup Stepside
Chevrolet Bel Air 1955

S
Stimfall 15.02.20

kazanlogon
Thank you.

S
Stimfall 15.02.20

I told you after the bosses open...

A
Ab7inth 15.02.20

Relics after bosses revealed. I have two relics sold, I didn't like the class that I have defined. When you have collected five relics, you can sell them and buy the same car dealer. Tunytsya cards rating to 399, unlike all the others, those up to the rating of 299.
Gash cards of all five relics:
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

C
Chernik322 15.02.20

Guys, need help on how to improve the relic to a supercar to a suspension appeared and the appearance has changed to the maximum, and already the game was, and how to do it, and not found, Ford Mustang 1965 already 399 level??? Thank you