3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
roma107 15.02.20 09:59 pm

Civilization 4 Beyond the Sword (Sid Meier's Civilization 4)

In this topic ask a question addition Beyond the Sword. Exchange link etc
34 Comments
Sort by:
c
cd2 15.02.20

Whether is normal crack for Beyond the Sword (without MAKEMENU)

S
Sherman4ever 15.02.20

That's right, if this is the crack and where can I get it?

L
LaVas_ki 15.02.20

did not appear russik?

c
cd2 15.02.20

Rusik is finally released
http://www.civfanatics.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=6748
Please lay out somewhere

A
Artefact32 15.02.20

The new release date of BtS license from 1C - 1st quarter of 2008. Until recently was October. Holy shit, how long to wait, and it came out in the summer!

S
Sherman4ever 15.02.20

How to put on the pirates of the 3.13 patch (the full patch 121 MB, NOT CIRCUMCISION 33 MB!!!) ???

S
SerafimAl 15.02.20

2Sherman4ever Here I'm downloading the patch 3.13 http://pc.ogl.ru/game/civilization-iv-beyond-the-sword
Someone tell me where to find the crack at 3.13..?

S
Sherman4ever 15.02.20

Serafim07 Thank you for the reference, but the patch I have on the hard drive of a dead weight and when installing in emphasis does not see the installed pirate Civu.

S
SerafimAl 15.02.20

2Sherman4ever
I don't know how you do Tama in Russia, but I we (Ukraine) downloaded Цивилу4 (ENG), then the expansion - Beyond the Sword (ENG), propycil to 3.13, grunted, put Rus-1C and enjoy:) the Truth is all to find, I spent 1.5-2 hours... But now atributul:) Can you give a reference to OUR sites where I rocked this happiness, but something myself to fill the exchangers and to provide links... So what?

S
Sherman4ever 15.02.20

Buddy, thank you so much. All of the above only happiness I will download up to the Chinese Easter - I have a speed of 64 KB/s :-) But I would be very grateful if you send to me on soap a file of the registry, in fact it is the patch required when installing on the pirates. What you thegas the word grunt? After installing the patch the game started?

S
SerafimAl 15.02.20

Link to the files... http://infostore.org/info/4511883?edit_mode=1

A
Artefact32 15.02.20

2Sherman4ever
Kryaknut - roughly speaking, hack using some auxiliary program or something.

License from 1C BtS finally goes on sale January 18.

W
Wild Simon 15.02.20

Guys, after you copy the registry file from a licensed version on pirates the patch is fine?.. The same problem - there is a patch, but not put on a pirated version, doesn't see the game. Who has the official version of Beyond the sword - throw off please .reg file! Really want to connect to Internet to play, but without the patch in any way((

M
MaderofG 15.02.20

People lincense Beyond the sword patch Warlords and the initial verseau to 2.13 and 1.74, respectively?

A
Andre Macareno 15.02.20

Yes. And after the patch in Warlords'e will not glitch with the screen in all scenarios except the Rise of Rome but I have no videos wonders of the world, although the checkbox for Without commercials is disabled.

S
SerafimAl 15.02.20

I have glitches!

H
Huan lopez 15.02.20

I want to buy,As game count,the sound?

S
SerafimAl 15.02.20

The main thing is not graphics and sound:) Although it's there rules, so it's Microsoft did... How does such a Corporation could do something not worthy of its name:) But only +2-3-4 patch:)

There is still a later addon Civilization 4: Colonization, read more at this website:)

s
slavat 15.02.20

Hello.I have this problem.I bought a CD epoche fire from 1C.Begin to install and it gives me the inscription: Install the Russian version of the game Civilization 4 version 1.61 or 1.74.I am installing the English version of the game,install the patch 1.74,set russificator and trying to establish the Era of the fire and it also gives me schmoe.Help me please,really want to play.

S
SerafimAl 15.02.20

2slavat
You have the license of the Age of fire and Civilization 4?

In advance option:
Delete all, continue to delete the folder with the established game! And again:
Download Civilization 4 version 1.0(or just don't put any patches!), since the patch is already underway with Adon the Age of fire!

Just that write in icq.