3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Winche 15.02.20 10:01 pm

A few questions on the game (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Companions are assassins, I just got the game, drove in it the kid and I have some questions:
1. In the Deluxe edition (I have this) promised from the start 3 free points abilities. How to get hold of? They are in a free distribution?
2. On my average hardware the game runs quite smoothly, but when entering the window distribution abilities are beginning to slow down mercilessly. Bug or a feature? Once this can be overcome?
3. Found Bazaar Nomad (blue camel on the map). In the Internet I read, that this kid gives the daily quests. But with me, he after the first conversation refuses to communicate, only something to sell/buy. I have some condition not fulfilled? Or for daily quests definitely need a license of the game (and I have not really official version ) and online connection to all sorts of Jubilee-clubs and other?
4. How to adjust the sound in the game? In the settings you can only change the volume of music and effects, and to increase the volume of the dialogues (I have it twisted to 0). But the problem is that periodically a random NPC nearby begin to shout over the ear, as victims. And tie them to the wick simply not possible. Maybe there's some global volume control somewhere in the system files there is a parameter?
5. In addition to the damage per second or, say, +HP, the whole outfit is a characteristic of Quality, with a numeric value. The hefty figure (in size) in the description of the subject. Is that all? For which it is responsible?
2 Comments
Sort by:
d
dos-unit 15.02.20

Winche wrote:
Maybe there's some global volume control
and the volume control in Windows?

y
yar1097 15.02.20

Winche
1. If you have pirates, you need to continue the game saves in slot 1, which appears after installation. If you delete it you lose all the advantages of the special editions.
3. Dailies, battle of the Gods and other Jubilee-the activity available only on the license connecting to the network.
5. Quality is a relative value for comparison of the items together.