3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SeT[H] [R]oLLiNs 15.02.20 10:04 pm

How to increase FPS (WWE 2K18)

Hello, a year ago, I recorded a video which explained how to raise FPS in WWE 2K17.
These methods (+2 new) are relevant to WWE 2K18 ( full )

P. S 6th way is not present in the video.
Let's START
1st method - turn Off the lights, lower the screen resolution, and of course lower graphics settings.
2nd way- Auslogics BoostSpeed 4 is a program to optimize your computer and for enabling a CACHE of 2nd level. Need to get a license (I lost the login and key). Further, as in the video.
3rd way- Unpark CPU - unlock unused processor cores. Open Unpark CPU --> check status, there will be written Parked (which means locked), press Unparked and check the status (unlocked or not).
4th method - press the key combination WIndows + R and write there msconfig, go to the Download and click on Additional settings.., number of processors, set the maximum. Next, go to Service, click hide all Microsoft services (so as not to accidentally disable a desired service), and off in my case: Service Google Update and a RAZER CHROMA SDK server. (In any case not to shut down the Steam Client Server and NVIDIA drivers.). Users of WIndows XP/Vista/7 - go to Startup and off the program in my case: the shell, Adobe Update Startup. For Windows users 8/10 - click on the lower pane, right-click ( where start, time, etc.) and hit"task Manager" or press CTRL + SHIFT + ESC (or the same standard, using CTRL + ALT + DELETE and there task Manager). Disable autostart you need to when the computer starts, automatically does not turn on these programs and not load the computer.
The 5th way is to Remove your antivirus software (360 total, kaspersky, avast, eset, etc. Because it loads the system), and every 2 weeks or month, download Dr Web Cureit ( it works without installation ) and scan your computer for viruses. If you are a beginner and easily catch the virus, I advise you not to remove your antivirus and the computer will be loaded
6th way- those who Have the game should give out 60 FPS, but give 53 FPS like FPS LOCK ( It's a bug ). You need to go to My Documents - WWE 2K18 - config and find the line MSAA = off, you need to enter is off - 2 or 4 or 8. When you turn off MSAA ( antialiasing ), my FPS ranged between 53-60. Fixed that set 4 and my FPS stabilized, exactly 60. Now, after another test, I set off and I have stable 60 FPS. Apparently when we change from off to x2/x4/x8, then we remove the bug with the FPS Lock-ohms. Then we can turn off writing back off or put the needed anti-aliasing x2/x4/x8.
P. S who Have weak computers, you also need to put x2/x4/x8 and remove the bug with the FPS Lock'om (maybe you have will increase FPS). And after you can put off or x2
The bug is most likely connected to the fact that the game has no function MSAA, as it was in the early parts. Now this feature is only in the config in documents. Possible patch will fix it.

7th method - configure the NVIDIA
Spoiler
Spoiler

P. S AMD don't know how to configure, try поgooglить

P. S My Asbarton'a Benchmark test and characterization of components.
My - Characteristics of a computer + Benchmark
CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 3.4 GHz
Video card: GTX 1060 6GB from MSI
RAM: 16GB
Average (average) - 60 FPS
Minimum (Minimum)- 58 FPS
Maximum (max) - 61 FPS

Asbarton'a - Characteristics of a computer + Benchmark
CPU: AMD FX8350 4GHz
Video card: AMD R9-280 3GB - GIGABYTE
RAM: 16GB
Average (average) - 60 FPS
Minimum (Minimum) - 54 FPS
Maximum (max) - 61 FPS
16 Comments
Sort by:
-
- MVP - 15.02.20

SeT[H] [R]oLLiNs
turn off shadows need

-
- MVP - 15.02.20

SeT[H] [R]oLLiNs
the way I am. and this is the only way to increase FPS/ without spoiling the picture
and the most reliable way to update the hardware and these methods do not need

h
hawk925 15.02.20

SeT[H] [R]oLLiNs
in wwe 2k17, I turned off the lights, but in the game they still worked, what's the problem?

S
SeT[H] [R]oLLiNs 15.02.20

hawk925
completely disable

-
- MVP - 15.02.20

S
Stepan_2002 15.02.20

How to cut the lights on or off it is necessary to put ?

B
Ben BandiT 15.02.20

and what projetor off?there are many

S

Stepan_2002
ON, my you VIDOS not looking?

S

Ben BandiT
those that Shine on the audience in the form of a circle red or blue. For example, when a wrestler comes out, everything somehow becomes blurred or do not have certain colors.

B
Ben BandiT 15.02.20

SeT[H] [R]oLLiNs
I have now of course is no problem,but tried for fun to disable them as you have on the form,the couple not ale

g
gura.denisov 15.02.20

well, you poem is laid out almost like a Thick I at 30 fps there is no lag and everything is very simple before the game in despicere task disable the prog which vidyuhi gives a percentage to put it simply, reduce work processes to the Minimes, and all rushing game tried fighting 8 fighters all the rules without brakes

g
gura.denisov 15.02.20

in the game everything on max

S

gura.denisov
congratulations that you turned off your useless programs ( it's all platitudes ).

B
Ben BandiT 15.02.20

gura.denisov
people did it for those who have a real problem with fps,these actions help, he checked ,I created a theme with the problems of fps and after I have completed 7 th way I have all the issues disappeared,because my car is not bad, and drawdown up to 14 fps was

K
Kostya Homutov 15.02.20

- MVP -
I understand that windows 10 for Gayev,but a trend that really what the game mode to 10 fps in some games, raises

c
cheeyz 15.02.20

Kostya Clamps
stop joking