3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Padshiy Cheshir 15.02.20 10:04 pm

Spinner (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In one of the endings will be possible to find her.
26 Comments
Sort by:
n
nine99 15.02.20

The Fallen Cheshire
that is the end or her quest to take somewhere?

F
Furyhunter 15.02.20

nine99
concava

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 15.02.20

And what of the ending (video link).

n
nine99 15.02.20

Elite User
+++++

C
CrowBY 15.02.20

Elite User
in which CRIS dies

P
Padshiy Cheshir 15.02.20

CrowBY
Not the fact that she's dying...

C
CR0MWeLL 15.02.20

I think the condition is the death of CRIS is not necessary, because the witch stole from CRIS medallion vesemira

A
Alxmo 15.02.20

CR0MWeLL
In the end, Geralt will go to that witch for the amulet of Vesemira because it is the only thing that was left of it. Kill the witch he's searching her house, finds the amulet, and the house is surrounded by a crowd of monsters, which is impossible to get out alive.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 15.02.20

Hmmm. This I certainly will not. I don't want to kill Geralt and especially CRIS.

P
Podlui 15.02.20

THURISAZ
it all depends on your game and decisions for the Herald to help CRIS
Спойлер1 all alive and well CRIS vedmochka Herald remains with the Yen, Triss or one
2 all life CRIS Empress Herald remains with the Yen, Triss or one
3. CRIS goes into the portal and does not return if Gerald had hooked up with one or the other Baba he survives and lives with her, if left alone, goes to 3 the witch and dying
like so

U
UmiToko 15.02.20

Podlui
Yes he dies in the end. Unless we showed it. Besides, Geralt the Witcher, it is from anywhere choose.

I
IArlekinI 15.02.20

The ikor
Though the Witcher, but all are mortal, and the witch insists that the serpent showed the death of Geralt that he is looking for death and do suicide. If only the werewolf will save, which can be found on the road, the only way to assume that Geralt stays alive

P
Podlui 15.02.20

The ikor
no, not dying, but in my opinion kind of hinted that Gerald will die in this battle so there is no need to live simply, not because he can't cope with this crowd, but because the meaning of life is lost, both favorite lost girl that he raised and was like a daughter not saved, why live?

T
Treschina 15.02.20

witches are generally the most interesting line in the story in my opinion.
Spoilery initially thought they can be killed, only sq have some, but they are in the story later was, the meat was cut it.
Interestingly, with witches only CRIS is at war, or is it still possible Hera on this matter as it is to push?

E
Eraser1729 15.02.20

Only CRIS. and this is Geralt, hedgehog your mother, Geralt. Gerald, there is the Herald - leading medieval knight's tournament.

U
UmiToko 15.02.20

Podlui
Geralt is, as you can distort the name of the hero!! A conscience? If he is strong, he will find something to live for

P
Podlui 15.02.20

The ikor
the old man which is over a hundred years? he had 2 reasons why live is to find Ian and CRIS, if one dies and the second one goes, it doesn't make sense. Why, then, after the murder of the witches in bad ending Geralt drops his sword when he runs a pack of monsters?

I
IArlekinI 15.02.20

Crack
well in the quest, they decide who will go for the witches, and who the General of the Wild Hunt, Geralt wins, he gets Elmerich.

U
UmiToko 15.02.20

Podlui
he was not more than a hundred years, and somewhere in the 60, just.

P
Podlui 15.02.20

The ikor
we have to carefully listen to the conversations of the Witcher with the brothers then you would have heard during a conversation with Vesemira that both have for 100 years