3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aquilifer94 15.02.20 10:05 pm

The installed graphics card does not support directx 11 (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Guys, help. I came across this problem. Yesterday I bought the game, installed, played. Today launch, crashes error"the installed graphics card does not support directx 11 what to do?
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Zagniy 15.02.20

What's your none?

A
Aquilifer94 15.02.20

Andrew Zagniy
Junk, GT 645M

B
BattleEffect 15.02.20

It seems there are workarounds.
Shamanism with the registry.
D3D still(sort of)

A
Aquilifer94 15.02.20

BattleEffect
I started it after all) has had a Manager, disable the graphics card and the new include) don't know what happened, but yesterday everything started, and today is such a mess)

B
BattleEffect 15.02.20

Aquilifer94
Though would write that for the game. In battle 1 similar cranked.The old videocards of type does not pull the game,and if the registry to change the name of the video card on any new model,then you can safely play.
(though it was a while ago,but still)

J
JGHAMO 15.02.20

That's the problem. I originally started the game, everything worked, played a little on the integrated graphics card (antalovsky), then found that in settings it is possible to change vidyuhi, put on your NVIDIA dzhifors 720, left the game and then got the error"the Installed graphics card does not support directx 11, I have the game 2 times reinstalled-does not help, rummaged on different sites, tried a lot of things, compatibility problems are not detected... please Help.

I
Ilya Korotkov 15.02.20

A possible solution to the problem. Open C:\Users\Илья\Documents\WB Games\the Shadow of War. In the folder find the render.cfg open it with Notepad. In order to avoid mistakes direct, like that
DeviceAdapter 0.000000
DeviceOutput 0.000000
At least I have everything working and Yes, make the game reactor allowed apps to Protecte if you have the Yandex browser.

A
Aleksandr Veter 15.02.20

Healthy guys. Never talked on the forums. This is the first. In General, yesterday I tried to download Escape from Tarceva (pirates of the link) and computer has grabbed a Trojan. But not alone. Since I've disabled antivirus. That is a computer started to lag even on the desktop. When you hover for example on my computer and so on, the reaction occurs only in a second. When you turn on the YouTube, the sound is fine, but the video as a slide show, pictures given. Like the Trojan horse was cured but the problem is not gone. Removed none, connected to built-in, the problem disappeared. That is the problem with vidyuhi. Today I replaced the thermal grease. Thought and matter. The driver tried to perestanavlivat.
GeForce GTX 550ti 1gb.

P
Poostoon 15.02.20

Ilya Korotkov
Well, after Your decision, the game works yet again in settings will not switch to the external graphics card, just integrated. If you switch to external and re-enter the game, the error occurs again and again to decide.

S
Sergey Fedorkov 15.02.20

Ilya Korotkov
WORKED!!! Thanks BRO!

v
volk334 15.02.20

The same problem was. Went to settings game the first time (podet normal), changed the settings, played, then again to go and gives it a window that does not have the ability. Thought long and decided on this one. The problem is not that the card does not support directx 11 (it supports more and is active 12A version already)

How I solved the problem.

I go to the folder with the save and delete a file reander. Well, it's stupid to configure the game or image. As soon as I deleted popped up the error "stop work". I go back in saves and I go into this file (after I deleted the file and run the game it re-created but with the original settings). Looking line windowed and set the value to 2.

All earned as a watch. In setting much poking around did not and then everything works

P
Prince of Dor 15.02.20

Ilya Korotkov
Thank you! Turned out of your method to run middle earth shadow of war

M
MrSKORPION4IK 15.02.20

help me

e
egtrh rgdghr 15.02.20

I have no folder reander that play swung the game Shadow of Mordor from steam with all the DLS , many ways tried pomogite please)))))))))).

L
Leonid Stepanov 28.10.21

Here is funny the same garbage with the shadows of war, only here is the Geforce 3060 map, it can not help but support 11 dx