3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KrUggGer 15.02.20 10:06 pm

Secret Steam achievements (Frostpunk)

I propose to collect all the secret achievements in this thread.Added the ones that I have. Please write in this thread under the spoiler ,I will add.

1. Golden Path / Golden path
Will solartechnics script New home, without crossing the line
2. Banksy / Banksy -
Sspoilersite problem with graffiti Londoners peacefully.
3. The Scientific Method, vol. 1 / the Scientific method, volume 1 -
Will solartechnics project "Automaton"
4. The Union / Union -
Will solartechnics script Refugees, taking all know and resolving class conflict.
5. Please, Sir, I Want Some More / may I have some more? -
Spoilerage to get children to work and when the game will offer the choice then give them double rations.
6. Everybody Lived for Once / All you only live once -
Will solartechnics script the Ark, rescuing both cities
7. Unknown Ship / Unknown ship
Spoiler(scenario 3) Find the unknown ship in the Frosty lands.
8. Negotiator / Diplomat
Spoilerphobes with the passage of the scenario "New house". For achievement, you should select the Institute right (+make sure you create a prison). When will come the news of the theft, you will send troops to find the thieves and send them to prison. At one point one of the guards killed. Find the culprit, but you have to let him go. Then he comes to apologize, and theft will stop.
9. Sprinter / Sprinter -
Spalinowy Manchester found before day 15
10. The Scientific Method, vol. 2 / the Scientific method, volume 2 -
Will spieleroulette radical treatment.
Accept the laws of Radical treatment. If there is a lot of amputations will quest. After the dialogue opens achievement. (for the early achievement can be specially freeze residents, to increase the number of amputations
11. My Turn to Speak / Now I'll do the talking -
Spolecnosti Londoners to speak, but so that the last word was left for you.
It turns out with the passage of the scenario "New house". Maintain the desire of Londoners to escape to the neutral position. When they say that to go to London, do nothing (let them speak). After several repetitions you will be asked "I let you speak, but now it's my turn".

And clean my question.
How to achieve Overharvesting?

P. S the achievement of Bread and circuses zabagovan and get it impossible.
UPD all the achievements found,thanks to this guide https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1375995643
14 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tarakanak 15.02.20

KrUggGer
Only live once
Finish the script, the Ark, rescuing both cities
Sprinter
New Manchester found before day 15

a
alekss87 15.02.20

Please, Sir, I Want Some More / may I have some more? need to get children to work and when the game will offer the choice then give them double rations.
I helped new to Manchester and I still didn't give the achievement only live once, what could be wrong?

a
alekss87 15.02.20

KrUggGer
the achievement of Overharvesting I got when they put workers to work for 3 full anuty plant for the production of steel + enabled they double shift + gave them the order Brigadier +40% efficiency (but it works feature, the Brigadier is the only way to order)

K
KrUggGer 15.02.20

alekss87
Had the same problem 3 times on hard all given,but also received the Sprinter may have up to 15 days to find a Manchester that was the norm

K
KrUggGer 15.02.20

alekss87
Gave up a double,put agitator,turned on the Brigadier,but could only achieve 192 % ,what did I do wrong?

a
amigo_63rus 15.02.20

KrUggGer ATP for the topic
about efficiency of 200%, try to do it with the coal mine, she is after all the improvements, it turns out to 120%...well, even you bulk
tried - not up to 200, it is necessary to campaign team leaders,agitators and also the sanctuary to put

a
amigo_63rus 15.02.20

help with The Scientific Method, vol. 2 / the Scientific method, volume 2
how many did not pass scenarios with radical treatment,many do not frost people,a lot of crippled,and the quest does not appear
tell me how to activate the quest, and even better throw a save game before getting this achievements)))

T
Tarakanak 15.02.20

I read in one guide about 200% to do so: it is Necessary to make laws: Medical students and Double rations for the sick. As the Purpose choose a religion where we need the law – the sanctuary. You must explore the hospital and the treatment Protocol. Build the Infirmary, next to the Sanctuary and when the kids help doctors, use double rations.
PS: it Worked. 222% received

y
yar1097 15.02.20

Tell me how to resolve class conflict in 3 scenarios. All refugees accepted all of the lords adopted, in the end, class conflict is not resolved, now we are gentlemen, and lords and slaves. People are constantly sick, hospitals the lot, all are automatons.

T
Tarakanak 15.02.20

yar1097
maintain at least 1 day hope above a certain level and dissatisfaction below a certain level and that's done,there's a quest will appear at the bottom

y
yar1097 15.02.20

Tarakanak
All did so, but class conflict eventually left, only now the tables were turned. Me about it at the end of the mission said.

T
Tarakanak 15.02.20

yar1097
XS,problems with it arose,was just all the points are completed and class conflict

a
amigo_63rus 15.02.20

fulfilled The Scientific Method, vol. 2 / the Scientific method, volume 2
in the scenario of the refugees at the complex. the first row of stuffed sanitation items, the following series built up tents))adopted the law on the radical treatment...and waited for the bad weather. as soon as the thermometer -50 appeared, reduced the radius to a minimum,within a couple days had accumulated 17 of cripples, and there appeared a man, an ordinary worker...he fought,and can help etc....quest allowed,(then I was still asked to build the house of care was built)after 3 days,gave achivku

M
Matvey Silakov 15.02.20

In the end I was told that I crossed the line, but ochuko not given(9