3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 15.02.20 10:06 pm

Mod Random Encounters (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Anybody running this mod on Goty v 1.31?
all installed according to instructions,version 1.3 the game is all configured in my fashion,just not to spawn enemies and monsters
17 Comments
Sort by:
i
iMiracle 15.02.20

I have with this mod do not want to run (there is a compilation of files) may on versions below 1.31 and it works. -z-
Wanted to put it, because all the orders already made, quests gone pererosla a hundred times, and additionally face off with random Gryphon would be perfect. HD

S
Shychara 15.02.20

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
And you do everything according to the instructions installed? All prescribed where necessary? Set 2 the desired fashion? Just there is a very long manual.
Here is a sample part of the User:
The screenshot is just part of it.

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 15.02.20

iMiracle
I remember I had this mod on other version,but I don't remember how I did it working at first also did not work,this was before the release of blood and wine.

I have with this mod do not want to run (there is a compilation of files) may on versions below 1.31 and it works. -z-
on the page written fashion you first need to install these mods
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2109/? - modBootstrap and Utilities
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2110/?-Shared imports
Have you tried them? there is still need in the file to prescribe in fashion modBootstrap in the description there.

D

Shychara
Yes I have these mods installed,only the files, not what is not prescribed there, they are all spelled out simply thrown to the right place.
prescribed only here it is add(modCreate_RandomEncounters()) Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\Mods\ modBootstrap\ content\scripts\local\mods_registry.ws, you know how to register this line and works whether you have this mod? I ordered this line to the top of the file continuing the line not in the middle somewhere I hope you understand

a
ayyrasmus 15.02.20

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
more to describe the setting? I really want to put a mod in all ways, has soared with it, but compiling eniwa crash at startup

D

th3Rasmus
which version of the game goty or another?I have goty gog version 1.31, I put the patch compatibility http://gamer-mods.ru/load/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/instrumentarij/unification_patch_for_1_31_and_1_31goty/148-1-0-5273
maybe it will help http://gamer-mods.ru/load/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/patchi/witcher_3_mod_scripting_fix/122-1-0-3308 and so all of the standard installation.visit the author look there at all described in detail,the main
so there were two fashion www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2109/? - modBootstrap and Utilities
www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2110/?-Shared imports

D

In General the mod running I just had to set the files may even in addition put more and more patches,maybe the order of compilation too,I have a lot of mods is tormented himself with compiling for 2 days

D
Devilgroup87 15.02.20

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM

And it's all for a collection of mods? So interesting that they give?

i
iMiracle 15.02.20

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
Can I have your steam? I'm assuming that will go about this mod, how come home)

D

Devilgroup87
most of the mods from here http://gamer-mods.ru/load/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/117
give collectively these fashion varied gameplay.

D
Devilgroup87 15.02.20

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
Yes I do understand. Thanks for the reply. I have 33 right now, fashion stands, will not even know what to add to it. Most of them just with the schedule and all the General picture, the rest of the stuff. So I thought: how is this mod I missed, and then remembered to put it could not even compiling scripts here and there. I'll try again, but later, and so on over hard is going through, enough worries in General.

D

Devilgroup87
I have about as much,this mod is considered one of the most important it even as it complements the empty world,than suffer all the open world games.here are found the Assembly there mod this mod is included in the Assembly if it is necessary to link in a personal skins.here not throwing

D
Devilgroup87 15.02.20

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM

Throw a link, I just then check out those schools that I once did, and compare with your build, if it works of course.

p
polcilo 15.02.20

Who knows why in Settings--->mods my mod is not visible that is invisible tab, but the settings of the mod to them and there again the invisible tabs.
Poked them turn in tuning mode but not too early to understand some of the nuances.
1.31 GOTY.

L
L490 15.02.20

I have this mod on the goty 1.31 in the composition of the Assembly based on the schools of small fry

p
polcilo 15.02.20

L490
Yes then it works no problem. I would understand why the settings menu such fashion.

B
BAGZ01 15.02.20

Damn guys, there are installation instructions in Russian??? I don't understand how put this mod