3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadrad 15.02.20 10:34 pm

Crash when switch to full screen mode (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hi all. Yesterday faced with a small but problem. Reset the Axis Win 10 Pro, put all the fresh wood. Re-installed Steam and it ETS 2. Start applications, configure the graphics settings, I reach the jackdaws Fullscreen, mark it, click Apply and the game crashes to desktop without any errors. And the music from the game continues to play in the background and the game hanging in the processes in task Manager. The problem is that in this setting, because if you change any other settings, they are applied without crashes. The solution found is simple - stupid in the config file I changed the appropriate line (fullscreen) and all was fine. But for myself, I want to understand why. Can anyone had this and how did you solved this problem? Just before the same re-installed the Axle 2 times and the problem such was not.
5 Comments
Sort by:
E
Egor Nevazhno 15.02.20

or maybe just have to wait ?

A
Asvik-Anubis 15.02.20

Shadrad
Case SweetFX is not worth it?

S
Shadrad 15.02.20

Egor Doesn't Matter
Waited decently. +) Yes, and before such was not.
Asvik-Anubis
No. Any mod not installed, a clean license with all DLC.
I noticed another sadness. Switches itself on feedback steering after each completed flight. That is, I go into the game, take the order, open the settings wheel (play on G27), jackdaws feedback no, but the steering wheel tight. And that is not a supply/uncheck the checkbox, the feedback is not disabled. And so after each flight brought the goods, the wheel tight again. It is necessary after each flight to go to settings and on/off checkbox feedback. Nothing at all can not understand that game? +)) I'll try to find the config this option can get it there off.

E
Egor Nevazhno 15.02.20

Shadrad
well I just so happens when the settings change and after about 15 seconds everything opens and norms

S
Shadrad 15.02.20

Egor Doesn't Matter
I understand. Waited more than a minute - no.
Someone tell me in what file configures feedback wheel? And if anyone can, post here the config file.cfg with maximum graphics settings (everything on high). Thanks in advance.